"Deathly Hallows" Filming Finishing in Two Weeks; Radcliffe and Watson Reflect

Radcliffe Interviews
Posted by: Edward
May 27, 2010, 04:40 PM

People Magazine has a short article online which features a few quotes from actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) on the ending of the Harry Potter films.  Speaking at the National Movie Awards ceremony last night, Dan Radcliffe is quoted as saying:

"I will be devastated [when it's over].  There is nothing I watch without it triggering a series of memories. Everything [about the films] is so linked to my life. At the same time, it is exciting. It is the end."
The article goes on to reveal that two weeks of filming remain, which, for Miss Watson, make her feel as if "someone is dying."  She continues by saying, "this kind of love and recognition is just incredible. It is also really emotional for me. I am proud."

On a related note, we now have for you the two videos of the Harry Potter cast accepting their Family Film Award and Special Recognition Honor at last night's awards show, along with a video retrospective of the films and actors shown at the ceremony in our Video Galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Awww im gonna start sobbing my eyes out any second here.Awwww Nooo!!!OMG ugh.

“It is the end.” Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on May 27, 2010, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Aww poor Emma.

Posted by Lucida on May 27, 2010, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot believe that soon everyone who has contributed to the films will have to say goodbye to it. I wish everyone the best of luck as they move on to the next stage of their careers.

Posted by Kirk on May 27, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

I can’t believe it. It gets me angry that I didn’t start to get into HP until the 5th book was released. I missed out on all the discussions prior to it :(

Posted by akcorr on May 27, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Gawd, I’m gonna cry so hard :’(

_r9kau7w_thumb

awwww. :’( i dont really think i will think its over until i actually see the last movie.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 27, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Chicago3_thumb

I was taken by surprise when I got emotional over seeing the leaked photos of the epilogue. I know, logically, that we’ll have the books and movies to re-read and re-watch for years, but it does feel like something is ending. There won’t be a new HP event again. It is hard saying goodbye to something that has been such a big part of my life since the 1990’s.

Posted by celticscorpion on May 27, 2010, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

This is sad sniff, sniff :(

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 27, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

If we’re crying now, imagine how we’ll be during the credits of DH Part 2… ;(

Posted by Christine on May 27, 2010, 09:28 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thats horrible to think movies are coming to an end. I just feel like crying

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 27, 2010, 10:25 PM report to moderator
___thumb

I’m gonna cry. Damn, it’s actually the end. It’s gonna be hard when the end comes, the end of a beautiful thing that we grew up with…T-T

Posted by Jillian {WBM} on May 28, 2010, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Holy shi—- I just heard my soul tearing apart! NOOOO!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 28, 2010, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

All this reflection stuff about this beginning of the end thing is making me an emotional wreck…

Posted by accioangela on May 28, 2010, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

…Just remember that a story can never die, it can always be passed on and relived by the next generation. Magic, dreams, hope and love can never really die.

Posted by WillowEve ^HISS^ on May 28, 2010, 01:36 AM report to moderator

All I have to say is that he will NEVER be gone as long as people are loyal to him!

Posted by jimmalou78 on May 28, 2010, 01:42 AM report to moderator

"Harry -- yer a wizard."[br]There was silence inside the hut. Only the sea and the whistling wind could be heard.[br]"I'm a [i]what?"[/i] gasped Harry.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014