Image from New EA Harry Potter Video Game Now Online (Updated with HQ)

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2010, 09:47 PM

Thanks to Alex from TheRemembrall.org we now have for you a look at what appears to be a promotional image from EA's forthcoming Harry Potter video game we first mentioned below.  The image, which features an artistic representation of the characters of Harry, Ron, and Hermione facing off with people who appear to be Death Eaters, can be seen right here in HQ.  As Leaky posted previously, the official EA website is currently sponsoring a Facebook 'like' campaign in order for this image to be revealed online.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Dhonesheet_thumb

The graphics look AMAZING!!! I’m an occasional gamer, but I have yet to play any of the HP games. I plan on tackling all 8 of them (including the Lego game) sometime very soon. That picture looks exactly like DanRad. It’s freaky.

Posted by cghambright on May 29, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Image

awesome! harry looks fat though. and i think those are snatchers

Posted by magicmaniac on May 29, 2010, 11:51 AM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

so cool i cant wait till it comes out.

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on May 29, 2010, 11:52 AM report to moderator
N1081704126_19359_1414_thumb

I cannot wait to see what they release next week. I bet they do something at E3 for the game.

Posted by Runwild101 (Robby) on May 29, 2010, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Harry looks a bit too bulky and his face reminds me of Alan Wake. Talking about his face, it seems a bit weird as it is not in the right place.

Also isn’t the man in the left middle Fenrir?

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 29, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

The picture looks pretty cool but it’s a bit off. But either way, it’s still okay.

This is amazing I think that they did a good job in the half blood prince video game, so obviously they do a good job with DH.

Posted by 9em on May 29, 2010, 12:37 PM report to moderator

I really hope that they find a midway point between the games. I loved the dueling aspect of HBP, the free roam of OotP, and the style of PoA and GoF. I hope it is a bit longer than HBP though. My ideal game is the PoA one, so make it more like that! Looks awesome, love the detail, and the Snatchers are wicked cool.

Posted by jonk69 on May 29, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

i hope this is just early concept art, because otherwise EA’s got some serious problems.

Posted by edtom123 on May 29, 2010, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

:]

Posted by AlecsWeasley on May 29, 2010, 02:20 PM report to moderator

What makes you say that edtom123?

Posted by jonk69 on May 29, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on May 29, 2010, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

It may be set in the Forest of Dean or at the woods where the Triwizard tournament was held.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 29, 2010, 04:12 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I can not wait to play

Posted by Roseann on May 29, 2010, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Hp6_icon5_96x96_thumb

That looks sooo cool !
I’m very excited. The graphic becomes better with every game – I can’t wait !!!

Posted by Severus-Sprout on May 29, 2010, 04:54 PM report to moderator

"My dear," Professor Trelawney's huge eyes opened dramatically, "you have the Grim."