Noble Collection to Offer Forty New Harry Potter Wands

Products
Posted by: Edward
May 28, 2010, 02:55 PM

WB issued a press release today regarding the expansion of their offerings with Noble Collection to include a total of "40 new wands in anticipation of Warner Bros. Pictures’ November 19 theatrical release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I."  The press release relates:

The Noble Collection, known for developing products in widely sought collectible categories, will create a new series of wands, including wands used by each and every character in the Harry Potter film series, bringing their wand collection to more than 60.
"We’ve enjoyed a successful partnership with The Noble Collection, allowing fans around the world to experience the magic of Harry Potter through the fine craftsmanship that the collection offers," said Karen McTier, executive vice president, domestic licensing and worldwide marketing, Warner Bros. Consumer Products.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Ahhh…I want a wand…

Posted by Silver Triffel on May 29, 2010, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

i sooo want a wand that is top on my list of things to do when i go to WWoHP is im getting a wand :PP

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on May 29, 2010, 11:09 AM report to moderator

Have one Noble wand – Heromines but want Dumbledores as it was made of Elder which in Celtic lore equates to December which is when I was born. But must save up for that!

Posted by hewy on May 29, 2010, 06:46 PM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

This is really cool news. I always wondered why you couldn’t get Ginny’s and Luna’s wands, but you could get Cho’s. Also,I hope the finally change the picture that’s with Cho’s wand to a picture that’s actually Katie Leung, and not the random Chinese girl they have now.

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on May 30, 2010, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I had the money to order each and every one of these!

Posted by Kirk on May 30, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator

I want to have Ginny’s wand… i wonder if they will make hers seperate from that six pack of wands

Posted by MadisonMalfoy on May 30, 2010, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

wow!!! this will be awesome!! I think Lucius Malfoy’s has always been my fave

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

a lot of characters=a lot of new wands

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator

Cool, but it seems like cheating to buy a wand, it is so much more magical if you make your own wand.

Posted by dobbylvr on May 31, 2010, 02:21 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I'll look for [Kreacher] later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something... Of course, he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died... But I mustn't get my hopes up..."[br]Fred, George, and