"Deathly Hallows" Filming Photos of Trio Camping, Locket, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 29, 2010, 05:10 PM

A slew of new images have made their way online via Dan Radcliffe France of actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) filming on location in an area of England.  These photos, said to be taken on or around May 28, show the trio of actors filming what appears to be camping scenes for they are carrying Slytherin's Locket and the character of Ron Weasley is sporting a injured arm.  Images include:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

N1081704126_19359_1414_thumb

I cannot believe that November they are releasing part 1….SIGH

Posted by Runwild101 (Robby) on May 31, 2010, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Of course her hair would be messy if they’d been on the run and living rough for months on end. If anything, they all look too clean!

And whatever happened to skinny, lanky Ron, who’s supposed to be all out of sorts because he hasn’t been eating as well as he’s used to? Rupert actually looks like he’s packed on quite a bit of padding in this sequence. He’s got the beginnings of a beer gut and a double chin. Are we going to believe him when he complains about starving?

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 31, 2010, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Img_2115picnic_thumb

I hope they do a good job with the movie!!

Posted by phoenixortheflame on May 31, 2010, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Avpmtexic35_thumb

love the pictures but about the post before me… Hermione’s hair is not at all out of control… I guaruntee it could be a lot worse. Trust me, if I decide to brush it you would see out of control. Yes…curly haired ginger fro!

Posted by Forever Weasleys ROAR!! on May 31, 2010, 07:54 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Wow, I’m so excited to see the film

Posted by blessi on May 31, 2010, 08:17 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Wow, I’m so excited to see the film

Posted by blessi on May 31, 2010, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

It could be worse, but it pretty good. I like it. It isn’t as bad as say Claire’s on LOST in the last season which was simply a rats nest. Why would it ever be that bad anyways?

Posted by decarus on May 31, 2010, 08:44 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Getting close to the end – sad

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on May 31, 2010, 10:21 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Harry and Hermione (Dan and Emma) look very tired and worried about something in the scene in the tall grass. Good pictures!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 01, 2010, 10:40 AM report to moderator

Hello, everybody, I am new here. Here is something might be helpful for you.www.zstar.hk www.edgei-ds.cn (many movies to download)www.tigersupermall.com

Posted by zstarsales04 on June 03, 2010, 12:14 AM report to moderator

wow..they look a perfect couple..ron and hermione forver,,im also a shipper of emma and rupert,,they look so cute together,, sigh its really going to end,, so sad to imagine..

Posted by GrintFan on June 04, 2010, 07:02 AM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Ok there are 3 things bugging me about these pics: the worst being Emma’s hair color! The others being why is Dan carrying a backpack and where is the moleskin pouch Hagrid gave him that Harry wears around his neck at all times in DH?

Honestly Emma’s hair bugs me the most especially because in these pics her hair is almost as light as Rupert’s for crying out loud! Hermione is supposed to have long brown hair and Emma’s hair has been neither long nor brown for years now! The length doesn’t bother me, but seriously would it have killed her to dye her hair at least a little darker for DH which is the end of the entire series?! Hermione is now a blonde? WTH? Geez…

Posted by bella vita on June 05, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

And yes it really did only now hit me just how light Emma’s hair has become. I guess maybe its just that DH is truly the end so things that were more tolerable in previous films are much more upsetting now.

I also have to agree with WeenyOwl, Ron has always been written as tall and lanky which Rupert has never really been which never bothered me because aside from that for me he was Ron in every way possible, but I must say he definitely looks like he’s put on weight in these.

Posted by bella vita on June 05, 2010, 09:30 PM report to moderator

"Potter, when I want nonsense shouted at me I shall give you a Babbling Beverage. And Crabbe, loosen your hold a little, if Longbottom suffocates it will mean a lot of tedious paperwork, and I am afraid I shall have to mention it on your reference if ever

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014