Leaky and PotterCast Visit Wizarding World of Harry Potter Park

Events
Posted by: Melissa
May 29, 2010, 02:00 PM

Today, Leaky's PotterCast Trio went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of a morning-hours special preview for Universal hotel guests (that is still ongoing!), and captured a ton of pictures, videos, interviews and more that we are currently editing and preparing for posting! Meanwhile, enjoy this, our first joined experience of the magical substance known as butterbeer.

(Butterbeer is $8.50 if you buy the stein, $4.25 for a refill frozen and a little less (exact number forthcoming) for a refill cold. It is nonalcoholic, but the Hog's Head Ale - which is as alcoholic as any other beer - is $6.50 without the souvenir stein and $11 with it.)

Info, pics and more to come shortly!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Wand_thumb

It looks so good!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 29, 2010, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I wonder what the butterbeer tasted like? I can hardly wait to go. Maybe next year.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 29, 2010, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 29, 2010, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I can not wait so excited were did you guys drink the butterbeer at?

Posted by Roseann on May 29, 2010, 04:12 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

LOL.Nice =D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on May 29, 2010, 04:48 PM report to moderator

I want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 9em on May 29, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

according to the people at twitter, the wizarding world is only open 8-10am for people who bought the vacation package for each night of their stay there. im staying off property but at a partner hotel and was told i would be allowed in since i bought the package. mine doesnt start till june 7th.

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on May 29, 2010, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

omg the butterbeer was absolutely amazing! I was lucky to get some VIP tickets to a corporate event from some really amazingly generous people that got special access to the park and it was absolutely incredible! The butterbeer kind of tastes like cream soda with a hint of something else I can’t explain, but it’s delicious! Everyone needs to go….it’s a dream come true!

Posted by RExpectoPatronum on May 29, 2010, 05:47 PM report to moderator

Butterbeer is the one thing I am really looking forward to!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on May 29, 2010, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I just died a little inside..

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on May 29, 2010, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Now that is dead awesome! They’re so lucky!

Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I can’t wait to try butterbeer for myself!!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 30, 2010, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh, it looks sooooooo good…..

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on May 30, 2010, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

Melissa is right, I’m going to leave that place poor and fat.

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on May 30, 2010, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

coooool!

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 05:28 AM report to moderator

"Where d'you reckon they're going to sleep? We could offer [Krum] a space in our dormitory, Harry... I wouldn't mind giving him my bed, I could kip on a camp bed."[br]Hermione snorted.