Leaky in the Potter Park, Part 1!

Events
Posted by: Melissa
May 29, 2010, 05:54 PM

Again, PotterCast and Leaky were in the new Harry Potter park today and have a ton to share - here's part one of the excursion. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Ginnya10_thumb

I am so jealous
It’s look awsome

Posted by nutela17 on May 30, 2010, 12:36 PM report to moderator

I will probably be maxing out the credit cards here. Want one of everything and some to take home to special friends that can not afford to make the trip. OMG am soooooooo excited it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on May 30, 2010, 12:46 PM report to moderator
300

I really want to go now after seeing the video.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on May 30, 2010, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE THERE!!! YOU ARE ACTUALLY THERE!!!! HOW EXCITING!!! i cant wait to go!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 30, 2010, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

I was following you guys allday yesterday!! my hand was glued to my phone so i wouldnt miss a tweet!!!

Posted by JackMeggers on May 30, 2010, 02:11 PM report to moderator

Oh man, I wish I could have been there! Only a month and a half! And my friend Gwynogg’srabbit was at the pottercast and she said it was the best time!

Posted by songbird on May 30, 2010, 03:07 PM report to moderator

I liked the response to the fact that Honeydukes was out of chocolate frogs…“Son of a motherless goat!”

Posted by critterfur on May 30, 2010, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I have to save money for LeakyCon! And so do you all “i won’t go” people1 LeakyCon is a year away so we still have time!

Lol Melissa has been there before right…? I guess it takes a few times to realize that you’re there.

Also, i loved how there were people wearing Gryffindor/Hufflepuff scarfs /ties!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 30, 2010, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Awesome :) Hope to go in the next few years

Posted by IloveDobby on May 30, 2010, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

This is like so awesome!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 30, 2010, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

i got so excited i nearly barfed… I’m going there this summmer!!! and i really realllly wish we had a Leaky Day where the only people allowed in were members of the leaky cauldron:) and we’d all be able to get there too! on broomsticks or some muggle contraption…

Posted by ProfessorAlice on May 30, 2010, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Lucky, lucky, lucky!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 30, 2010, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

cant wait to go

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

If the park is not opening to the public until June 19th. Who are all those people there?

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on May 30, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I liked the interview with an employee in the end! So nice! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on May 30, 2010, 11:24 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Harry Potter rolled over inside his blankets without waking up. One small hand closed on the letter beside him and he slept on, not knowing he was special, not knowing he was famous.