New Screenshots from LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 Video Game

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
May 04, 2010, 09:02 PM

In a followup to our post below, WB has just released a series of brand new screenshots from the forthcoming LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game.  Available to view right here in our Image Galleries, these new shots give us a glimpse at the Trio, Harry fighting the Dementors, Snape, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, the Knight Bus, and many more.

As a reminder, the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game will be released this June.  Preorders are available via our Cauldron Shop on the XBox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, and Windows XP platforms.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

First!! And it’s cool, by the way.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 04, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Hp_the_blue_eye_2_500by500_thumb

Lego Potter fully rocks! Can’t wait.

Posted by AmishPatronus66 on May 04, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

Wait June?? I thought it was this month?? Oh well just gives me more time to save up for it(: CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on May 04, 2010, 09:58 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait. I preordered the collectores edition at my GameStop.

Posted by syler123 on May 04, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

Awesome pictures. I love Hogsmeade, Buckbeak, and the little mandrakes. :)
Not so much a fan of Lupin, though… which is sad, because he’s my favorite character.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on May 04, 2010, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Love Hogsmeade…but why is Harry driving the Knight Bus though?

Posted by Scarlette on May 05, 2010, 01:24 AM report to moderator
Harry_hermione_thumb

hey guys! so the lego harry potter wont be released on ps2??

Posted by seamus_ofcourse(*ROAR*) on May 05, 2010, 02:54 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

lol you get to drive the knight bus!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on May 05, 2010, 04:00 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Totally awesome!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 05, 2010, 04:25 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

That’s what I want to know housemusicbori. I’ll only be able to get it if it comes out on PS2.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 05, 2010, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Hehe, so funny! I wanna play. I bet I’d be addicted to this game.

Posted by Smitch on May 05, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

This game look awesome!!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on May 05, 2010, 09:39 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

haha i loveee these! and yeah, …harry? …driving the knight bus? …whats up w/ that? im soo excited for this :D

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 05, 2010, 10:05 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Love the picture of Ron teasing Hermione by making her books fly about, its my new wallpaper

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 05, 2010, 10:56 AM report to moderator

if this game is anything like the movie games i will be happy.

Posted by ledieu on May 05, 2010, 12:49 PM report to moderator

"I thought [the egg] sounded a bit like Percy singing... maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014