Reminder: Expeditious Registration Closes May 7

Conventions
Posted by: Edward
May 04, 2010, 12:30 PM

A quick reminder this morning that registration for the Michigan-based Expeditious 2010 conference will close on May 7th.  Only a few spots remain for this weekend-long conference, which will take place over May 14-16 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  To reserve your place at the conference, click here.

The conference will kick off on Friday afternoon with a quidditch tournament at Eastern Michigan University, with the majority of its programming taking place at the Courtyard by Marriott in Ann Arbor on Saturday, May 15th.  Afternoon events will also now include wizard rock performances from The Butterbeer Experience, I Speak Tree, and Undesirable #1, as well as a keynote presentation from Leaky's own Melissa Anelli.  Saturday programming closes out with a ball with live performances from wizard rockers The Remus Lupins and Tonks and the Aurors.  A Farewell Breakfast will close out the event on Sunday morning.

Registration for Expeditious 2010 costs $60, with optional $5 additional ticket to Melissa Anelli's keynote speech. Registration is now open-- but going quickly-- and can be purchased via this link.  Full information can be found via www.thefifthhouse.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

I want to go but I cant !!

Posted by Mew5645 on May 04, 2010, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Sounds fun, but I’m saving up for LeakyCon 2011! That’s going to be a party I won’t miss! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 04, 2010, 02:37 PM report to moderator
_40990212_potterdragon_416300_thumb

That is so unfair, why can’t they have stuff like that in Norway!

Posted by Alia on May 04, 2010, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Bullet_thumb

I can’t wait!!

Posted by TerieB on May 04, 2010, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Bullet_thumb

I can’t wait!!

Posted by TerieB on May 04, 2010, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

Atl conference is the way of the future

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 04, 2010, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I wish I could go but sadly I have too much one my mind right now…..

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

When I’m financially secure again, I’ll head for more of these next year

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 04, 2010, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Too bad, I can’t go. :(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 04, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Jamie_thumb

I need to remember to register!!

Posted by Heiress of Slytherin (^HISS^) on May 04, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Can’t go =(

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on May 04, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator

I’ll be there!!!! :D

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on May 04, 2010, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Aw, it’d be fun. Nice to see that a lot of Leaky-ers will be there! Someday I’ll venture….:)

Posted by Smitch on May 05, 2010, 09:27 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

I wish I could go so badly… Too bad I can’t!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on May 05, 2010, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I need to start saving money for Leakycon.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 05, 2010, 10:06 AM report to moderator

Harry noticed that Ron kept moving his prefect's badge around, first placing it on his bedside table, then putting it into his jeans pocket, then taking it out and laying it on his folded robes... Only when Fred and George dropped in and offered to attach