Happy Birthday, Jessie Cave

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
May 05, 2010, 05:16 AM

Today we ask you to join us in wishing Jessie Cave a very happy birthday. The actress, who plays Lavender Brown in the Harry Potter films, is celebrating her 23rd birthday. Many happy returns!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Photo_235_thumb

Happy birthday!!!

Posted by Triin on May 05, 2010, 09:52 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

happy birthday jessie! you were an excellent lavender. well done :) and happy 23rd!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 05, 2010, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Happy Birthday!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 05, 2010, 10:09 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Happy Birthday Jessie, you were a genius in HBP and never fail to make me laugh, especially in the scene with the compartment window on the train. Genius!

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 05, 2010, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Happy birthday Jessie! I loved her portrayal of Lavender. She made her so wonderfully annoying.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 05, 2010, 11:02 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

Happy Birthday! :)

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on May 05, 2010, 12:14 PM report to moderator
129082117994124154_thumb

Happy b-day! I love you in HBP!

Posted by KellBell{ROAR} on May 05, 2010, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Happy Birthday Jessie! :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on May 05, 2010, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Avatarki_youloveit_ru_harry_potter_1054_thumb

Happy birthday, Jessie!!!!!!!!

Posted by Luna Lovegood on May 05, 2010, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Happy Birthday Jessie. You really made the Lavender character disgusting. You were just excellent at being awful

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 05, 2010, 01:11 PM report to moderator

Many happy returns of the day! Enjoy the best is yet to come.

Posted by hewy on May 05, 2010, 01:40 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

When I think about the performances of HP actors outside of the main cast, I always think first of Kenneth Branagh, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Richardson. IMO, they were absolutely perfect in their roles. After watching HBP, I added Jessie Cave to my list. Her Lavender was spot-on. I thought she was the best part of HBP. My only regret is that she didn’t say “Won Won” more often. Wonderful job Jessie and I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 05, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

Happy Birthday Jessie!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on May 05, 2010, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Happy B-day!

Mr_bean__thumb

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear jessie,
happy birthday to you!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on May 05, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator

"FOR GOD'S SAKE!" roared Uncle Vernon, pulling great clumps of hair out of his mustache, something he hadn't been driven to in a long time. "I WILL NOT HAVE OWLS HERE, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS, I TELL YOU!"