Leaky in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Part 2!

Events
Posted by: Melissa
June 01, 2010, 11:02 AM

As promised, here is the second (of we don't know how many, because we have so much footage it's bordering on ludicrous) part of our trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter park. More butterbeer, the Hogwarts Express conductor, Honeydukes, and more in this installment: these videos will also be available in the video galleries shortly!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Ishida_thumb

So awesome~!
I can’t wait!!!! =^.^=

Posted by PoisonXLilly on June 01, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Ishida_thumb

You guys look like little kids in a candy store…literally, haha~!

Posted by PoisonXLilly on June 01, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator

i wish i could go, i was just in florida on april 6th next year i hope

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on June 01, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

i wish i could go, i was just in florida on april 6th next year i hope

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on June 01, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This is really awesome :)

Posted by IloveDobby on June 01, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I want to go!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 01, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator

Well, I may be wrong but it seems to me that there are too many shops and too few actual attractions.

Posted by Goury on June 01, 2010, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

I soooooooooooooo want to go!

Posted by Heather Staples on June 01, 2010, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What wonderful video! I hope that everyone enjoys the park.

Posted by Kirk on June 01, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Sany1464_thumb

I cannot wait to go!

Posted by atarigurl05 on June 01, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

Ahhhhhh! This is beyond incredible! I am literally squeaking with joy! YESYESYES!!! I can’t WAIT to go!! =D

Posted by Madira Ulthar on June 01, 2010, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

yah! for part 2..amazing! You guys rox.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 01, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Everything is so exciting. My 15 year old daughter and 19 yr old are excited about going as well. My son will be in the military and wants us to plan to go at a time when he is home. (sometime in about three to five years). What surprises me is that I only see the counter people in wizarding outfits. We were a little disappointed not to see anyone walking around in wizarding outfits or any wands drawn. I also expected to see a store where one could purchase these things. The prices seemed pretty steep. Hence it will be a while before we can afford to go.

Posted by molly43 on June 01, 2010, 09:59 PM report to moderator

Malfoy certainly did talk about flying a lot. He complained loudly about first years never getting on the house Quidditch teams and told long, boastful stories that always seemed to end with him narrowly escaping Muggles in helicopters.