The End of Harry Potter "Hasn't Sunk In Yet" for Tom Felton

Felton
Posted by: Mel
June 11, 2010, 04:36 PM

In a recent article Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) speaks about how though he's finished filming all the Harry Potter movies the fact that the series is over "hasn't sunk in yet" for him:

"'I was expecting this big emotional breakdown but instead the first AD (assistant director) got out the microphone and listed the names of people who it was their last day and forced the crew for a ripple of applause and then we walked off and that was it,' Tom revealed.
'The reason why it perhaps hasn't sunk in yet is because we always feel like we're going to be asked back for something or other, I'm sure it's not the last time we've seen those studios,' he laughed."
In the article Felton also speaks about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park and how it might help the cast's "withdrawal symptoms" in the future.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Ikawalo_thumb

It will be so sad when the last movie is out, and cry after the movie…T_T…
I cant belive that it is almost over with…..T_T

Posted by tjerriam on June 11, 2010, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that when the realization that he is through with Potter sinks in he will not undergo too much pain. Though this franchise has constituted much of his life, I hope he continues to stay in touch with the many friends he has made in the last ten years while advancing in his career. Nevertheless, I cannot imagine how painful it must be for many people to leave this series that has meant the world to them.

Posted by Kirk on June 11, 2010, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

HARRY POTTER WILL NEVER END!!!!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 12, 2010, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

It’s crazy that everything is ending… I just saw on Warwick Davis’ twitter that he’s now done filming too. WOW!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 12, 2010, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Long Live Harry Potter!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on June 12, 2010, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Can’t believe it’s over… :-/

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 12, 2010, 04:12 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Nothing’s over!! HARRY POTTER SHALL LIVE FOREVER!!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 12, 2010, 04:13 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Post-Potter depression will be tough…

Posted by Pollytomat on June 12, 2010, 05:50 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

I am going to be devastated when the last movie comes out it will at first be a shock then it will eventually sink in probably for me. When i’ve just come out of the end of DH part 2 I will bawl for days and days !

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on June 12, 2010, 07:46 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on June 12, 2010, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

I am going to be sooooooooooooo sad! I had to wait to get the series and now I only have to wait for the 7th movie! And no more movies of HP! What has this world gone to!

Posted by Dreamer on June 12, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awww, no! This is so sad!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 12, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I dont think that it has really sunk in for anyone. It must be so weird for the HP actors tho, this has been their life for years. I guess like Tom Felton said about expecting to be asked back for something, I just cant accept or believe that it’s over because I keep thinking something will come along in time to rescue us from The End Of All Things. Like, maybe JKR will publish the Scottish book or something. The WWOHP is a huge relief tho because, it’s something else to get excited about. HP will never be over anyhows.

Posted by Moose_Starr on June 12, 2010, 12:54 PM report to moderator

If Jo Rowling gets caught up in the same wave of emotional withdrawl that cast, crew, and fans have been feeling of late, who knows? She might just do something about it…

Posted by Jillxoxo on June 12, 2010, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

It’s so sad to see it come to a close.

Posted by Finny on June 12, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator

Draco paused to examine a long coil of hangman's rope and to read, smirking, the card propped on a magnificent necklace of opals, [i]Caution: Do Not Touch. Cursed -- Has Claimed the Lives of Nineteen Muggle Owners to Date.[/i]