First Images of Dan Radcliffe at Tony Awards Online (Updated)

Radcliffe
Posted by: Edward
June 13, 2010, 06:35 PM

As readers will recall, tonight actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) will be presenting the award for Best Featured Actress along with actress Katie Holmes at tonight's Tony Award Ceremony on CBS.  The first images are starting to come online from the event, and include this image of Mr. Radcliffe during a dress rehearsal earlier in the day.  Live video is now being streamed of the red carpet via this link.  More images and video are expected as the evening goes on, so stay close to TLC for the very latest.

Update: Images of Mr. Radcliffe on the red carpet can now be found here in our Image Galleries.

The 2010 Tony Awards will be broadcast live on CBS starting at 8pm EST tonight.

If you are able to capture Mr. Radcliffe's spot on the awards show, please do email us at staff@leakynews.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Wand_thumb

He looks very sharp!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 14, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts03_thumb

Though he will ALWAYS be Harry to me, I really hope he is long lived in the entertainment world and we never have to wonder “what happend to Dan Radcliffe”. That goes for Rupert and Emma too. They all have worked so hard so to see them disapear would be a shame.

Posted by IwishIwas@Hogwarts on June 14, 2010, 09:29 AM report to moderator
Vf-june2010_thumb

Awwwwwwwwww! Isn’t he the most amazing and dashing guy EVER! So in <3 with him. I hope he wins a Tony himself next year!

Posted by pottermania97 *ROAR* on June 14, 2010, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Cool. I forgot to watch, but still very cool.

Posted by Finny on June 14, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As always, he looks incredibly dashing.

Posted by Kirk on June 14, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

He is such a handsome guy. Even if he does look like on of the men in black lol

Posted by Roseann on June 14, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Hp2_thumb

:-)

Posted by sabahath on June 14, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Looking very smart :)

Dan looked very nervous next to Katie, good thing they were the first presenters of the evening. In the pictures with Melanie and Antonio and Ricky he looked more relaxed and seemed to be enjoying himself. I agree that it would be a shame for all the young actors in the HP movies to just disappear, it’s good that some of them have movies coming out so soon after shooting has ended.

Posted by hewy on June 15, 2010, 12:04 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I think Dan looks fantastic! He looks great, very healthy, as compared to how he looked in other photos where he appeared tired and perhaps sick. He looks a bit sweaty though, I bet it was very hot in that suit with all the humidity!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 15, 2010, 01:08 PM report to moderator

"Leave the Dursleys?"[br]"Of course, I thought you wouldn't want to," said Black quickly. "I understand, I just thought I'd --"[br]"Are you insane?" said Harry, his voice easily as croaky as Black's. "Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a