Leaky's Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Video Preview

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2010, 11:31 PM

As part of our continuing coverage of the grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando Resorts, Leaky has complied this video of our recent special previews of the theme park:
Containing all new clips, interviews, and information from inside the stateside Hogwarts, this video features a rundown on everything one can expect to see at the park, including:
  • The Dragon Challenge Ride
  • Butterbeer
  • Wizard Candy galore
  • Original Props from the Films
  • Ollivanders
  • The Hog's Head Bar
  • More Butterbeer
  • The food
  • Fluster the Conductor
  • The giftshop
  • Buckbeak Ride
  • and so much more!
Universal Orlando Resort's Wizarding World of Harry Potter will have its grand opening this Friday, June 18.  Stay tuned for even more about the happenings around the theme park, for it is Wizarding World Week on LeakyTV.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Gryffcutie_thumb

Oh my gosh everything looks so wonderful! I can’t wait to go, I’ll never want to leave. My family will have to drag me away!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 16, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator

I cant wait, going on columbus day weekend

Posted by alexzander64lubin on June 16, 2010, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

great now im super stoked

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 16, 2010, 12:22 AM report to moderator

OMG!It’s amazing,I can’t wait to see & touch everything in the park.

Posted by thomaslam2 on June 16, 2010, 12:24 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

oh yeah JOHN filch doesnt have a “t” in his name
not busting balls just a tip

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 16, 2010, 12:51 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_background_thumb

OMG I SOOOO WANT TO GO! </3

Posted by Martina Lestrange on June 16, 2010, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i really want to go!!! THE GRAND OPENING IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 16, 2010, 07:34 AM report to moderator

I would seriously consider haunting this place after I die :-)

Posted by trontech on June 16, 2010, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

I wish i could go there(so much!)…but really,it´s kind of super far away from middle of Europe :(

Posted by Black_wind on June 16, 2010, 08:58 AM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

2 questions: has anyone tried the pumpkin juice?? and can you get through the park in a day or 1/2 a day?

Posted by jennluvsharry on June 16, 2010, 09:07 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Oh I wish I could go there soooo bad! It looks amazing!! SQUEE!!♥ It’s only what like 5 hours away from Maryland!! =D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 16, 2010, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

When I go I will remember John’s warning about not eating too much before going on the ride! TWWofHP looks awesome, and it was nice to see the stores. I think Filch’s Emporium will be pretty funny.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 16, 2010, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

WOOH WOOH!!!!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on June 16, 2010, 11:04 AM report to moderator

You should be able to see everything in a day. I spent a half a day, but didn’t go on the Dragon Challenge. Saw most of the shops. Rode FJ 5 times. The wait for the wand experience was just about as long as the wait for the FJ ride when I was there (Sunday and the park was open to everyone.) Can’t wait to go again in 2 weeks. It was funny when the gates opened at the park Sunday morning at 9, everyone just walked fast to the HP section. Very few turned off the beaten path. IMHO, the frozen butterbeer was better than the cold one, but both were good.

Posted by DodgeRules on June 16, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I soooooo want to go!!

Posted by The Nerd on June 16, 2010, 11:24 AM report to moderator

"Shut up, you horrible old hag, shut UP!" he roared...[br]The old woman's face blanched.[br][i]"Yoooou!"[/i] she howled, her eyes popping at the sight of the man. [i]"Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!"[/i][br]"I said -- shut -- UP!" roared th