Official Website for Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Video Game Updated

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
June 21, 2010, 03:34 PM

Electronic Arts (EA), who make the Harry Potter video games with Warner Bros, have updated the website for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 video game. At present, only the Spanish and British websites have been updated but a post on the video game's Facebook page assures fans that further international versions will follow shortly.

Along with the game's trailer, many of the images from the game we told you about a few weeks ago now appear on the official website; the screenshots are separated into the following categories: Spells; Gameplay; Characters; Enemies; Environments and Creatures.

Additionally, the countdown on the website to the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 video game's launch confirms the 19th November UK release date we let you know about last week.

The website also features two new wallpapers with images from the game available in a variety of resolutions and a seven minute long podcast dissecting the video game's trailer with Darren Potter, the producer of the game.

Access the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 video game website at this link.

The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game from EA will be compatible with the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, Windows PC and mobile devices.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Image

Looks so cool I’m gonna preorder it

Posted by magicmaniac on June 22, 2010, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Oooh it looks really good. I think I don’t play videogames because I’d get way addicted to them. Especially this one! Probably just this one. Haha.

Posted by Smitch on June 22, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Creepy Voldy face coming through those video game clouds!

Posted by Smitch on June 22, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator

Ohhh!! It’s Wi-fi!! Cool! I hope it’s not just comparing your scores or somthing else boring like MySims Party… I wanna cast Levicorpus on some other kid halfway across the world in the dueling club!! I also hope the game isn’t like the two previous ones… (As you can guess, I didn’t enjoy them.

Posted by The Pure-Blood Prince on June 22, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

The game looks better than the rest of the EA games!

Posted by Slytherin Boy 2010 on June 23, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator

So they are splitting the games as well- good to KNOW.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on June 26, 2010, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Such a great website. I can’t wait for the game!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 26, 2010, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

I can’t believe its not on PS2. All the other games are on PS2 and I haven’t upgraded my system yet because PS3 is still too expensive.

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on August 11, 2010, 02:26 PM report to moderator

"Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry --"[br]"They won't," said Harry.[br]"That you're safe --"[br]"That'll just depress them."[br]"--and you'll see them next summer."[br]"Do I have to?"[br]Lupin smiled but made no answer.