Join the Potter Pundits on LiveStream Tonight at 10 PM EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
June 24, 2010, 06:09 PM

Tonight, at 10 PM EST, the Potter Pundits will be hosting a live event on the PotterCast LiveStream channel.  The Pundits; John Granger, James Thomas, and Travis Prinzi; will be hosting the live event to discuss further the scholarly look at the themes and symbolism found in the Harry Potter novels.  Please join us for this event at 10 PM EST (7 PM PST) right here on our LiveStream channel.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there…

Posted by Won_Two on June 24, 2010, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Hp_the_blue_eye_2_500by500_thumb

Tonight’s topic is name meanings in Potter. Love the Pundits, always great discussion.

Posted by AmishPatronus66 on June 24, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator

This is the closest I’ll get to being the first to post on a new bulletein for now. I’ll try to listen tonight.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 24, 2010, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

Will this episode be archived on the itunes feed? Cause the last live show wasn’t :(

Posted by HufflepuffSam on June 24, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
2vjooj9_thumb

cool. going to listen to. :]

Posted by nyteflite on June 24, 2010, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_lego__thumb

I agree—will this one be archived? I won’t be able to listen to it but it sounds really interesting.

Posted by Kaitousblackwings on June 24, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

schweet sucks im late

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 24, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Even though I am late… it’s still going on now. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 24, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator

that was cool. It was fun to see the requests and everything and I saw you there ZachBlack!!! Anyone else here that was there and commenting/requesting?

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 24, 2010, 11:33 PM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

Does anyone know what the last downloadable (if that is a word?) pottercast was? As I feel like I have missed something as there hasn’t been one to download for a while?!?!?! What am I supposed to do without Pottercast to listen to?!?!?

Posted by finley on June 25, 2010, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I missed it! Can you download it on itunes yet?

Posted by Smitch on June 25, 2010, 08:25 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Whaaaa… I guess not. I just checked. I wish Pottercast was more frequent lately… I’m missing it!

Posted by Smitch on June 25, 2010, 08:27 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Can’t wait to check it out!!!! But I may not as well…..oh well. Maybe next time.

Bneerhsg_thumb

im going to listen of course!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on June 25, 2010, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

3am my time :/ can’t go

Posted by IloveDobby on June 25, 2010, 01:15 PM report to moderator

"Weasley would like a signed photo, Potter," smirked Malfoy. "It'd be worth more than his family's whole house --"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014