"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Asp10_thumb

I think I’ve just about died with excitement.

Posted by Finny on June 29, 2010, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

WOOOHOOO!

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 29, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! CANT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE, SO 142 DAYS WILL BE TERRIBLE!

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on June 29, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

I THINK I WATCHED THIS LIKE 500 TIMES AND I DECIDE TO COMMENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SINCE I SAW IT LIKE AT 7:15 YESTERDAY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY THIS IS THE MOST EPIC THING TO EVER HAPPEN IN MOVIE HISTORY AND THEY NAILED ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH I MAKES ME REALIZE THAT THIS ALL IS COMING TO AN END :((:(:(:(:(BUT UNTIL THAT SAD FAREWELL MOMENT WE STILL HAVE A YEAR AND HALF A MONTH LEFT TILL THE RELEASE OF PART2 OF DH!:) CANT WAIT TILL NOVEMBER THE MUSIC, COSTUME AND ACTING WAS ALL SUPERB!!!! AND ITS IN IMAX 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on June 29, 2010, 10:27 PM report to moderator

cant wait to see huury up accio reles date

Posted by shagy2dope on June 29, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator

Whole lotta hyperventilating goin’ on here!

No guesses yet as to the V-gripping-Hp’s-face-“Why-do-you-live?” thing?
I’s definitely something that wasn’t in the book, so I wonder what the deviation is for?

Posted by SpellWraith on June 29, 2010, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Dl_10_thumb

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by GinnyPotter:) on June 30, 2010, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

WOW. AMAZING. Though at first I felt the clips between Harry and Voldemort were too long and too revealing, I actually quite like how they sandwiched the action clips between those 2 moment at the beginning and the end. And the music starting from the Gringotts shot is just magnificently mournful…it really gives you that punch that this is going to be the end. :(

Posted by Scarlette on June 30, 2010, 01:19 AM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

@HIFirewhiskers58 Same here! I watched it like a gazillion times and haven’t commented until now. It’s probably because I was absolutely speechless, and all that was running through my head was “OMG!” and “epic.” Haha.

Posted by Scarlette on June 30, 2010, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

YAHAAAA!!! ACCIO DH!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 30, 2010, 04:15 AM report to moderator

I can’t believe it’s soon over :(

Posted by ApplesArthur on June 30, 2010, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

I got it its the voice of Ron when he yells Harry
People believed it to be of Sirius but i knew it would be of Ron and i can say now that it is of Ron when he sees the body of Harry being brought to the great hall or where ever in the movie it is being brought

Posted by blackhair on June 30, 2010, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

i was telling myself that i would watch it only once but can’t help it i guess i have watched it more than hundred’s of time

Posted by blackhair on June 30, 2010, 06:08 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

aaawwwwwwwweeeeeeeesssssssssooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 30, 2010, 06:43 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

The footage is amazing, cinematography gorgeous but something underwhelmed me with this I don’t know why. I hope the snake effects look better after more post production. I dunno I think it was the way it was edited to the music, it’s just not as good as the final HBP trailer. But anyway, these movies certainly look like their gonna pull a punch! Let’s hope it exceeds expectation, just like the book.

And Ron and Hermione, sigh! :)

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 30, 2010, 06:59 AM report to moderator

Instantly, about six house-elves came trotting up behind him, bearing a large silver tray laden with a teapot, cups for Harry, Ron, and Hermione, a milk jug, and a large plate of biscuits.[br]"Good service!" Ron said, in an impressed voice. Hermione frown