"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Avatar_hp_thumb

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! But who is the person standing on the track? And Voldie and Harry alone, WTF?!
Still looks overly amazing though!!!!!
Can’t wait til November, but sad at the same time. I might go and cry now! :’(

Dhposter1_thumb

Can anything be more epic?
But wait a sec… for like, a month now, I’ve been trying to figure out why the heck there’s that part with Harry lying out the ground in a tux and Hermione is holding up bloody hands… :S And also, when does Harry ever meet Voldemort in the clock tower, and dont they fight in the Great Hall? (rhetorical q, btw.) Otherwise, it’s awesome… it sounds like the composer is really good too, though I prefer John Williams above all.

Posted by Nagini1025 on July 03, 2010, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

that is great!!!

Posted by Elb on July 03, 2010, 09:08 AM report to moderator

THE END LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING MICHAEL BAY FILM<<<<< this is going to be epic

Posted by MerlinsSocks on July 03, 2010, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lady_a_thumb

I keep checking iTunes for some HP7 trailer Pottercasts…..are they coming???

Posted by Lady Amanda on July 03, 2010, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Wizard_thumb

I love this trailer. Brings chills to the spine and tears to the eyes

Posted by whorecrucks on July 04, 2010, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Images-5_thumb

137 days, 6 hours, and 50 minutes until part 1……….

Posted by snapealways on July 04, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice, very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on July 05, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Oh my god…………. Its awesome………………My first reaction was @#$$#^$%^$!!!! anyway that man in the tracks looks really creepy and he looks unnaturally tall doesn’t he? and ron crawling away from the locket was just amazing and why did they make the final battle like that priori incantatum scene?? LOVED the trailer..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 05, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Btw about people asking why Harry and Voldemort are alone in the battle… I think they show only one side of the battle and may be the people are standing on the other side.. but the trailer is spic nevertheless…

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 05, 2010, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Movie-poster-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_thumb

I have not been too impressed with the past movies but I really feel like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is going to be great. Even the trailer is so intense. I am so excited! And to make it better I am watching it on IMAX. Check it out. IMAX 3D Movie

Posted by makeithappen14 on November 17, 2010, 06:23 PM report to moderator

How could Hagrid, even with his immense capacity to delude himself that fanged monsters were lovably harmless, fool himself that Grawp would ever be fit to mix with humans?