"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

1397609l0if0nrnth_thumb

mystifying! loved it so much! I even think it doesn’t give too much away to non readers! So excited! jumps up and down hysterically

Posted by wintec on June 28, 2010, 07:38 PM report to moderator
475968_thumb

That. Was. Amazing!!!!

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on June 28, 2010, 07:38 PM report to moderator
1397609l0if0nrnth_thumb

Posted by wintec on June 28, 2010, 07:39 PM report to moderator

OH MY GOD!!!!! THAT WAS SO EPIC!!!!!!

Posted by WolfyWizard on June 28, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator

it has everything i was hoping for, and i loooove the extra scene with voldemort and harry:)

Posted by rbraun8 on June 28, 2010, 07:43 PM report to moderator

this is absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!can’t wait for the movie wohooooooo

Posted by punit on June 28, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator
3667972_thumb

THIS TRAILER IS AMAZING!!!! i am so excited! can’t wait till it comes out!

Posted by har1020 on June 28, 2010, 07:47 PM report to moderator
Image

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to awesome for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on June 28, 2010, 07:48 PM report to moderator
4235_1144788785487_1400542878_30380919_751770_n_thumb

Trailer is fabulous! I LOVE that Hogwarts is destroyed! So excited!

Posted by SeveraSphyrna on June 28, 2010, 07:48 PM report to moderator

I have Chills

Posted by Rence on June 28, 2010, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

For the love of pete !! Let’s make it clear one last time….Voldemort does not have red CGI eyes because it would be IMPOSSIBLE to have the malvolence, the hatred and the intensity of his insanity come through !!! You have to SEE IT !!!!! Ok ? Can we get over it now ?

Also, I believe all blood is removed for trailers, but we can be sure the blood will be back on Hermione’s hands for the film. You can tell how badly Ron is splinched and that cannot be bloodless. IT is removed because some people still think this Harry Potter is meant for 8 year olds !

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 28, 2010, 07:51 PM report to moderator

OMG, it looks amazing!!! I am a blubbering mess right now. :*( I can’t wait!!!!!! I think we are finally going to see some Oscar wins!!!!!! :) :) :) I can’t WAIT for the convention next month and to see the WWoHP at Universal!!!! :)

Posted by Muggle Mommy on June 28, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator

omfgggggg… that was amazing. i just watched it like 6 times. i CANNOT wait until this movie comes out. its going to be the movie of a lifetimeeeeeee. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Posted by chewyd32 on June 28, 2010, 07:59 PM report to moderator

Posted by chewyd32 on June 28, 2010, 07:59 PM report to moderator

EPIC! OMG I CAN’T WAIT!

Posted by mccrocm on June 28, 2010, 08:01 PM report to moderator

"Mr. Potter," said Umbridge, "let me remind you that it was I who almost caught the criminal Black in the Gryffindor fire in October. I know perfectly well it was you he was meeting and if I had any proof neither of you would be at large today, I promise