High Res Screencaps for "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 28, 2010, 08:47 PM

In case you missed it, the trailer for the parts one and two of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film has been released, and can be viewed via this link.  Thanks to our always awesome and dedicated Image Galleries crew, Leaky how has for you our series of high res screencaps from the trailer.  More will be added throughout the evening, so stay tuned for an upclose look at your favorite moment from the trailer.  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

I cannot believe that many were confused about all the people that run out of the forest !!! Remember this snippet from " The Flaw in the Plan " :

" And then many things happened at the same moment. They heard uproar from the distant boundary of the school as what sounded like hundreds of people came swarming over the out-of-sight walls and pelted towards the castle, uttering loud war cries ." [br] They seemed to have returned at the head of what looked like the families and friends of every Hogwarts student who had remained to fight, along with shopkeepers and homeowners of Hogsmeade."

THAT is epic film making my friends !! Taking something like that and incorporating it in to give everyone the knowledge that they are ALL fighting for their lives ! Who CARES where Harry has the final showdown with LV ? It should be more dramatic than book lines and it is.

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 29, 2010, 01:21 PM report to moderator

Great Trailer. It looks like 3/4 of the images are from the second half of the story, i.e. stuff we won’t see until next summer. In many ways that ratchets up the suspense for me even more. I saw very little of what we’ll see in November but will have to wait even longer to see the completed scenes of the excerpts they did show. Fiendish! ;-)

Posted by dragonfrog on June 29, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator
2002_harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_046_thumb

I hope some pics with better resolution arrive shortly! These will do in the mean time.

Posted by AutumnWizard *ROAR* on June 29, 2010, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Thriller_thumb

Did anyone notice how much they featured Harry and Ron? Obviously, they’d feature Harry – it’s the most Harry-alone-centric book. But usually Hermione and Ron get equal screen time… I wonder why they did that?

Oh well. At least we know the locket scene is going to be in there. I cried when I read that part…

Posted by findthefourth on June 29, 2010, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Thriller_thumb

Posted by findthefourth on June 29, 2010, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

The trailer was amazing!

Posted by Slytherin Boy 2010 on June 29, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

The trailer was really awesome, and I think the movies will be wonderful. I did not think that Voldemort ever got close enough to Harry to grab him by the face?

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 29, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator
3667972_thumb

I can’t wait! And in 3D!

Posted by har1020 on June 29, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That trailer is awesome! I love the beginning though, Harry closes his eyes right before he’s about to die. The tension builds up, but then you’re surprised with something else in yhour face! I seriously can’t wait till the Deathly Hallows finally releases!

Harrypottercoat_of_arms_thumb

Brilliant!! It’s going to breathtaking to watch. Every scene looks intense – and it seems like the final showdown between Harry and Voldemort takes place in the ruins of the Great Hall. With Harry and Voldemort being alone, and only surrounded by the sacrificed, it really creates the effect in the books when Harry says that nothing else mattered in that moment.
Simply cannot wait!

Posted by LilynLuna on June 29, 2010, 05:26 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Many Thank You Leaky, I Love you guys so much and I really love the trailer, everything in the scene, I’m so much excited, freaking excited ohhmygoshh!!. Can’t wait to see the movie, but I hate it to end.

BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING WOTH FIGHTING FOR!”

Posted by blessi on June 29, 2010, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

i’ll cry in the cinema when the movie ends :(

Posted by ceweez on June 30, 2010, 03:42 AM report to moderator

I haven’t watched the trailer and I don’t really want to so I go into the movie unbiased.

But all your comments are making me excited :D

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on June 30, 2010, 02:10 PM report to moderator

I am so excited for this! I think I’m gonna have a heart attack! It looks amazing. I cannot wait. It’s going to be fantastic!

Posted by Mischief.Managed on June 30, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator

Trying to keep an open mind about all of this. Really looking forward to the movies but not looking forward to the changes – Oh Well!!

Posted by hewy on June 30, 2010, 10:51 PM report to moderator

"Here," Moody muttered... "Read quickly and memorize."[br]Harry looked down at the piece of paper. The narrow handwriting was vaguely familiar. It said: [i]The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, Londo