"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Officially_dazzeled_thumb
2013 Points

WOW!!! it brought tears to my eyes knowing it was the last movie and it didn’t help w/ it saying it was, lol… It was great, LOVED it!!!!

Posted by Pureblood-Slytherin [FTC!!] on June 28, 2010, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

OMFG!!!Totally epic

Posted by Black_wind on June 28, 2010, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

OH MY GOD!!! SO EPIC AND AMAZING!!! IT GAVE ME CHILLS! I WANT TO CRY!!!!!

Posted by eiVega on June 28, 2010, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

OH MY GOD!!! SO EPIC AND AMAZING!!! IT GAVE ME CHILLS! I WANT TO CRY!!!!!

Posted by eiVega on June 28, 2010, 07:24 PM report to moderator
008_thumb

oh my god, i cried!!!

Posted by TaylerWeasley on June 28, 2010, 07:25 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

OMG OMG OMG! This is going to be sooooo effin’ EPIC! <3

Posted by MischiefManaged on June 28, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator

It looks amazing!
I don’t like how they keep adding Ron in scenes where he is not supposed to be but oh well…
I can’t believe the final film trailer is already here!

Posted by ethanHP on June 28, 2010, 07:27 PM report to moderator

Already seen most of it on youtube……. still excited the hell outta me though!!! come on November!!

Posted by bean714 on June 28, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator

I need to know if any of you have a brain vaccuum I could borrow because that trailer blew my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 28, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

It’s working now!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!
This is beyond words…

Posted by Hermione Weasley on June 28, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

This is beyond words…

Posted by Hermione Weasley on June 28, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Angiebumliac_hpdh_021_thumb

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG At first I was thinking “Why are they giving away that Harry survives?” But to anyone who has not read the books, they may be thinking that he’s using the Hallows, since they’ve set those up already in previous teasers as being a way to immortality. So, the REASON as to why Harry survives is still a mystery. And a lot people might not even catch it. Now, I shall commence witht he flailing.

aklfdjdlaskjfksdljaf Ron and Hermione! Ron! Nagini! Snape! Draco! and Harrrrrryyyyy! omg Bravo, Dan.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on June 28, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

Oh……..my……….GOD !!!!!! That was BRILLIANT !!! Just BRILLIANT !! I have tears just streaming down my face !!! You will hear NO complaints from me about this AT ALL !!

WOWWHO CARES where the battle is fought ! It is at Hogwarts ! That is all that matters ! LOOK at the place ! Does it not crush your heart ?

This film ROCKS !!!!!!

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 28, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

I am absolutely freaking out right now. Like, I started shaking. I don’t think I was prepared for something so epic. Wow…wow.

All of the “finale” talk, “movie event of a generation” or whatever…I’m going to cry. I’ve already been emotional lately over the movies, how it’s all going to end so soon, but this trailer is making it even worse.

I’m EXCITED and terrified at the same time. Gotta go watch for a fourth time…

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on June 28, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
N587749053_8870_thumb

The Trailer was amazing though The livestream sucks rite now it keeps lagging and freezing argggh

Posted by nominominus on June 28, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator

He had provided a large tub of fresh flobberworms for the class, and told them that to pass the test, their flobberworm had to still be alive at the end of one hour. As flobberworms flourished best if left to their own devices, it was the easiest exam any