"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Choco_dementor_thumb

OH MY GOD!!!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!!! I can’t believe that they showed the part where Voldemort kills Harry in the forest!!!! And what was with Him holding Harry’s face??? And the part at the end must’ve been the final part where Harry kills Voldemort, but where is everyone else?
AAAHHHHH It’s sooooo freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on June 28, 2010, 08:33 PM report to moderator
10o2ybt

Most epic trailer EVA!!!!

Posted by dracoshippiechick on June 28, 2010, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

I think that fire “ball” in the sky (with the deatheaters, not the one in the forest) is where Harry destroys Hedwig in the sidecar…. sob. This was amazing. But too much of Part 2. And so many spoilers. Loved it though. And the music.

Posted by izziewitch on June 28, 2010, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Oh My Harry God! I’m shaking! It’s… it’s just so… I have no words! All I can say is: AAAAAHHHH!!!!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on June 28, 2010, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Amanda_s_undesirable_thumb

I’m here at work and I just want to scream at the top of my lungs!!!!!!! Holy Crap!!!! I want this movie here now. Nagini! Fiendfyre! Ron and Hermione holding hands! Some creepy guy at the Ministry of Magic? Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by dingy0413 on June 28, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 28, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh my gosh!! That looks awesome! I cannot wait till it actually comes out!

9407947_thumb

Loved it and al. sad that Livestream was behaving badly but I am in love with the scene by scene screening of the trailer. Draco, Lucius, Narcissa, Snape.. Most awesome!

Posted by sidnandragin on June 28, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

I seriously cannot wait to see this movie!!!
What’s up with the guy who looked like he was trying to stop the train? That’s not in the book, right?

Posted by Anna Weasley on June 28, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Hmm this is the first of the trailers for DH that has got me excited. CGI Nagini looks terrible, though they’ve got time to sort that out. I like the look of the new scenes. Best of all, great music. I liked seeing David Bradley, too :) I’m a little dubious about The Forest Again scene, but I think it could turn out better than it looks now out of context.

Posted by nellythemarrow on June 28, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Leaky definitely has to follow this up with a podcast scene by scene! I DEMAND IT!!!

Posted by akcorr on June 28, 2010, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Leakycopy_thumb

Beautiful. Absolutely stunning, from the emotion to the score. I can’t wait!

Posted by SuperJenn on June 28, 2010, 08:50 PM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

GAAAAAmaaazing!! So many little snippets you catch after watching it half a dozen times…Bella throwing the knife, Voldie breaking into the white tomb and demonstrating the Elder Wand’s power…I can’t wait!!

Posted by PaintTheSky on June 28, 2010, 08:54 PM report to moderator

Unbelievable. It looks like by far the best movie. The whole thing gave me chills. I love the music.

Posted by Katcandoo on June 28, 2010, 08:55 PM report to moderator

OMG!!! I had no idea they were going to show this much! It seems like all the MAJOR scenes are in it. I would love to know what the people who havent seen the books are thinking. I am like shaking now. This is so crazy! Is this the only trailer they are going to make for both movies. It cant be. The only complaint I have is that they seemed to show so much stuff from Part 2. I couldnt believe they showed the Into the Forest Again scene and the Final Duel between H and V. They looks so amazing and epic! I cant wait till November but at the same time I dont want it to end. So my thoughts; Voldemort seems older or more worn out but that isnt so unexpected. Dan’s acting in the forest is AMAZING. I dont know where the scene where V is holding H’s face is but I love it! I have seen this scene before but what is the scene where Hr is walking the street towards a church-like building? I agree that the scene with R & Hr is after Fred dies. the Nagini scene is great. Still dont know what the light in the sparse forest is. The Battle of Hogwarts is going to be so awesome. I need to find better adjectives! The RofR scene is absolutly amazing. I cant wait to go see Eclipse Wed and see this trailer on the big screen! OMG!!!!!!!

Posted by Witch Princess on June 28, 2010, 08:59 PM report to moderator

"Percy would never throw any of his family to the dementors," said Hermione severely.[br]"I don't know," said Ron. "If he thought we were standing in the way of his career... Percy's really ambitious, you know..."