"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Normal_books_chapterart_dh_034_1__thumb

that was so intense. I LOVE IT! i almost died. i did not no that i could go that long without blinking

Posted by Ginny_Wealsey_Potter on June 28, 2010, 10:20 PM report to moderator
N100000099311881_7753_thumb

That was totally amazing! I was freaking out the whole time, it looks so epic. I hope, though, that they do a trailer just for Part 1, because that is the one coming out this year. I want to see more of that one, because this had a lot of Part 2 stuff, which is still a year away. Not that I didn’t enjoy it, and it’s great that they did one big epic trailer, but I want to see one that’s exclusive to Part 1, since they’ll probably have ones just for Part 2 next year.

Posted by moonyschick on June 28, 2010, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

what is with the wands connecting, it is at the very end, that doesn’t happen, they don’t have their own wands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on June 28, 2010, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

The trailer is awesome.Just amazing. Thank you leaky

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 28, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

The trailer is awesome.Just amazing. Thank you leaky

R3_thumb

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

Posted by moondragon15(ROAR) on June 28, 2010, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This trailer is absolutely amazing, it gave me chills and had me crying…

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 28, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Princess_ariel_thumb

wow wonderful trailer:)

Posted by Ariel on June 28, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator

It looks like the lightening on the hilltop is actually Voldemort breaking Dumbledore’s tomb open to get the Elder Wand. You can see the white tomb on the ground.

Posted by ptsube on June 28, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait. This is going to be the best yet. Just wish it was not over!!!

Posted by Anderja on June 28, 2010, 10:58 PM report to moderator

AWESOME! I wish it was November already!

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on June 28, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Img_0446_thumb

If I didn’t know how it ended I’d be SO angry right now. I adore this trailer though! “Because I have something worth living for.” My favorite part!

Posted by | Brookey | on June 28, 2010, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

wow, that’s all i can say, AMAZING! i think that when ron and hermione are shooting spells its after fred dies, and hermione is trying to drag him away while ron is shooting spells. notice only lines in trailer are said by harry and voldemort, last line is harrys. well done wb!

Posted by hermy007 on June 28, 2010, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Herbert_thumb

So, let’s get this straight…RON kills Nagini? Sure, why not give Neville the shaft…

Posted by Dr. LEW on June 28, 2010, 11:17 PM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

@Hermione_Granger_Weasley, the wands meet together and form some sort of connection similar to what happened in book 4 (but not exactly). Green shot out of Voldemort’s, red shot out of Harry’s and sort of collided into the other and both spells backfire (or Voldemort’s backfires but Harry’s wins and causes the Elder Wand to expel from Voldemort’s possession, during his death).

Posted by The Hollow on June 28, 2010, 11:20 PM report to moderator

"Had a good summer, Luna?" Ginny asked.[br]"Yes," said Luna dreamily, without taking her eyes off Harry. "Yes, it was quite enjoyable, you know. [i]You're[/i] Harry Potter," she added.[br]"I know I am," said Harry.