"Deathly Hallows" Clip to Air During MTV Movie Awards Sunday

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 04, 2010, 02:40 AM

An exclusive clip from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film is slated to be part of this weekend's MTV Movie Awards.  MTV notes that the award ceremony will feature the clip during the broadcast, hosted by comic Aziz Ansari.  As readers will recall, the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" film received a total of five nominations at the MTV Awards, among them, a nod to actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) in the Best Villain category.

The 2010 MTV Movie Awards are set to be presented on Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 9pm EST on the cable network.

Thanks, Kimmy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

_r9kau7w_thumb

oooh! our first clip of DH!!! so exciting! :) hey leaky, will you please post the clip in your video galleries so those of us without cable can see it?! :D thanks in advance!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on June 04, 2010, 03:20 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

This is so freaking wonderful!!!! I cant wait to see what clip they show and I hope Tom wins.

First to comment! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on June 04, 2010, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oops make that second, lol we both posted at the same time.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 04, 2010, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Img00138_thumb

Can’t wait I hope it’s the Seven Potters scene that’s the one Im most looking foward to seeing. =0

Posted by darradiggory on June 04, 2010, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

dvr = set

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on June 04, 2010, 04:59 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

i’ll be watching that :L
ooh, its soo exciting :)

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on June 04, 2010, 05:44 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

I wasn’t planning on watching, particularly because I’m sick of seeing them give everything to Twilight, but just for this I think I’ll be able to endure.

Posted by accioangela on June 04, 2010, 05:48 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I hope that it is a new clip and not the same clip that has been out for awhile.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on June 04, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

FINALLY XDXDXD

Posted by wiltabone on June 04, 2010, 06:12 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

I_CAN’T_WAIT______i.am.in.desperate.need.of some.clips.or.a.TRAILEEEER!!!!!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on June 04, 2010, 06:12 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Eeeeeeeeeeeep.Sooo exciting!!!! O-O

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 04, 2010, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Dsc01254_thumb

I am will you guys … the DVR was set, excitement followed !

Posted by HPIsLegit on June 04, 2010, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

wow thats awesome. our first dh clip. please post it here leaky guys. i cant watch thtat telecast.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 04, 2010, 07:36 AM report to moderator

OMG! I am soooo watching it!
So cool!!!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on June 04, 2010, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

wooohooo! first clip! waaaa…I’m so curious and excited!

Posted by Matea on June 04, 2010, 07:53 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"The Ministry of Magic guarantees that you are not in danger from any Dark wizard. If you are still worried, by all means come and see me outside class hours. If someone is alarming you with fibs about reborn Dark wizards, I would like to hear about it. I