DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Can’t wait to to see this!!!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 07, 2010, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

But decarus, why does there need to be protection around Hogwarts when Voldemort already has it under his control? Remember, the Carrows are teaching there. Snape’s headmaster. There’s no reason to keep Death Eaters out unlike in HBP.

Posted by mollywobble on June 07, 2010, 12:25 AM report to moderator

I think this trailer is decent. Still I think some people are overhyping the trailer because its a new clip and all.

Posted by Bradyboy on June 07, 2010, 12:25 AM report to moderator

I thought the fiery dome looked kinda cheesy. But I really liked the fight between Ron/Harry about Harry’s parents dying.

Posted by Bradyboy on June 07, 2010, 12:27 AM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

OMG!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Thanks for the link Wandspark! the uStream video definitelly has the best quality!

(at the very end – past 37minutes into it)

Posted by Felipe on June 07, 2010, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I was jumping up and down when I saw this, totally amazing! I do wish Snape and Draco had been shown thought but other that it was perfect in every way. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 07, 2010, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Golden_snitch_thumb

Seriously… if they ever actually invent time-travel, they need to go back and burn the Twilight manuscripts and kidnap their author.

Posted by SigmaKnight on June 07, 2010, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Don_t_speak_thumb

I.Can’t.WAIT.

Posted by srt2gryffndr on June 07, 2010, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank God they have in youtube gonna go watch it right now!!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on June 07, 2010, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Golden_snitch_thumb

Oh, it was a pretty awesome trailer. Not very revealing, which I think is great! But the look Voldemort gives is pretty epic (I’m assuming it’s when Harry approaches him in the forest to be “killed”).

Posted by SigmaKnight on June 07, 2010, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Golden_snitch_thumb

@mollywobble: the defenses are put up by Flitwik and others before the epic battle starts to try and give Harry more time to find the final horcruxes. It’s a mixed trailer, parts I and II.

Posted by SigmaKnight on June 07, 2010, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

ahh my heart was pounding the whole time i watched it! I was most surprised to see that part about Voldemort waiting in the forest. Seeing this just makes it so much harder to wait for the movie!

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 07, 2010, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

I was thinking that the orange firey dome was the protection Hermione puts up around their camp.

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 07, 2010, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

“your parents are dead. you have no family!” OH MY GOSH HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are Harry and Ginny kissing at Hogwarts? Wait…..is it Hogwarts?? Why did they change it! That would have been a good scene for HBP cuz they are actually KISSING but not for DH. JKR did it perfectly why did they have to change it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! omg this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on June 07, 2010, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_thumb

I’m in Shock.

Posted by Athenamalfoy on June 07, 2010, 01:11 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I think the only reason I never lost my mind is that I knew I was innocent. That wasn't a happy thought, so the dementors couldn't suck it out of me... but it kept me sane and knowing who I am... helped me keep my powers..."