DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hermione_thumb

I’m really looking forward to watching the movies!!

Posted by hermione198k on June 07, 2010, 01:16 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I’m really looking forward to watching the movies!!

Posted by hermione198k on June 07, 2010, 01:16 AM report to moderator

OMG!!! as in OMG!!!

Can’t wait to see the Movie.

Posted by ***ROAR***elysssagranger****HPDH**** on June 07, 2010, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Sigma, thanks. I knew it was battle related, but I forgot Flitwick added protection before the battle really started. Makes sense now.

I’m glad they didn’t spoil too much. It’s interesting that 60% of the trailer contains scenes for part 2. So in terms of the quality, it’s kind of cool that we get to see some of this stuff nearly 13 months in advance.

Posted by mollywobble on June 07, 2010, 01:23 AM report to moderator

Maybe its because i just woke up but this trailer feels strange!
It did give me chills but still I was very much!
Maybe its because of the different setting and structure no Hogwarts and all?
It wasnt that amazing was it? I mean yeah the rupert scene i amazing but the rest is ok.
I was less than a minute long so im pretty sure the actual trailer will be amazing.

Posted by Kourtis on June 07, 2010, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

Rupert was great. And didn’t we get a little shot of him smashing the locket? I can’t wait to see more!

Posted by cosmo409 on June 07, 2010, 01:25 AM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Posted an HD version on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6NgUhl96CQ&fmt=22

Here is a downloadable version: http://www.filefront.com/16673189/HP_Deathly_Hallows_Clip-1.mp4

Posted by akcorr on June 07, 2010, 01:34 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

All I gotta say is that Rupert looks like he is going to be awesome in this movie! Its nice to see anger and emotion from him now… that scene with him fighting Harry was intense. Epic!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 07, 2010, 01:43 AM report to moderator

What? That was truly amazing! :O

Posted by Mairéad on June 07, 2010, 01:43 AM report to moderator

I should get ready for school but im totally sucked up by that trailer!!!!! PURE AWSOMENESS!!!!!!!!!! I M also still crying over the results of mtv mov aw !!!!! SOB

Posted by LIFETIMEPOTTERFAN on June 07, 2010, 01:44 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Now that I’ve seen it in HD I can see that the dome is over Hogwarts. haha never mind me saying it was Hermione casting the spells protecting them =]

Also, Dan and Rupert look so much older in this one

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 07, 2010, 01:46 AM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Here is the HP:DH MTV clip for your iPods!

Posted by akcorr on June 07, 2010, 01:46 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7a1a755f97b01ab21a2d5f3eab1cdd40_thumb

I’m like shaking and cold and almost crying that was SO awesome!

Posted by doxycide [WBM]{Totally Awesome!!} on June 07, 2010, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Golden_snitch_thumb

All of you complaining about the changes in the movie compared to the book, remember, Rowling signs off on all of it.

Posted by SigmaKnight on June 07, 2010, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Golden_snitch_thumb

@cosmo409: yes, Ron appears to be running with Gryffindor’s sword to smash the locket. Can only be an assumption since you don’t see the final act.

Fact is: both movies are going to be epic. And the 7 month wait after part 1 is going to be crazy!

Posted by SigmaKnight on June 07, 2010, 02:00 AM report to moderator

"You wait, when I'm seventeen --"[br]"I'm sure you'll dazzle us all with hitherto unsuspected magical skills," yawned Fred.[br]"And speaking of hitherto unsuspected skills, Ronald," said George, "what is this we hear from Ginny about you and a young lady