DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

26097981_thumb

@finley: he says “you don’t know how it feels. You have no family, your parents are dead!”

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on June 07, 2010, 06:18 AM report to moderator
Rose1_thumb

This trailer… Can’t wait till movie!!!!

Posted by Liara on June 07, 2010, 06:19 AM report to moderator
26097981_thumb

Sorry, it was the other way around: “Your parents are dead, you have no family!”

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on June 07, 2010, 06:19 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on June 07, 2010, 06:22 AM report to moderator

Thats a HD clip of it. 0:21 when ginny/harry kiss is that people running during the battle ? :-D

Posted by Jordanrod09 on June 07, 2010, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

it is so amazing i can’t wait. it’s horrrible! I’ve already watched it about 50 times. it is so genius….

Posted by Ness95 on June 07, 2010, 07:01 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

omg i watched the mtv movie awards show just for this clip! i went to bed right after it :)

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on June 07, 2010, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

This. Is. AWESOME!!!!!

Damn, it looked absolutely amazing!!

Man, I’m all excited, and sad at the same time! It dawned on me that Harry Potter was about to end—NNOOOOOOO!!!! NO! GODS, NO!!!!!

(faints)

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 07, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Owl3_thumb

Wow. First thoughts:

1) RUPERT GRINT. Ladies and gentlemen — at LAST Rupert gets the scene he deserved. That was such good acting on his part. I’ve always felt he got the smallest bit of the spotlight and he got the best moment of the trailer. Well done, well done indeed.
2) I’m so glad they show him saying goodbye to Privet Drive. I would feel cheated if they didn’t. I know it’s important for the 7 Harry’s but I want a moment there.
3) Dan, Emma, Rupert, & Bonnie all look great — this is going to be an awesome film.

Posted by SueB on June 07, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator

They might have changed the Harry/Ginny kiss because they didn’t break them up at the end of HBP.

Awesome trailer, and Ron got more of a line than both Harry and Hermione, which is a good sign. I don’t remember him saying much of anything in HBP’s trailer, and he didn’t say much in the movie, so maybe he’ll actually get to do something in this one.

Posted by AlexKost on June 07, 2010, 07:25 AM report to moderator

I fought with myself – watch it or not. But I was like in a fever. It’s all so different without Hogwarts. The trio is amazing, so many feelings, Harrys fear, Rons rage. First scences from Shell cottage which I visited. But I don’t want to see more, otherwise I know the complete film and it’s not so exciting anymore.

Posted by ginnyshiel on June 07, 2010, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I saw this last night, and all I could think of was… wow. It looks absolutely amazing. I almost started crying when Ron and Harry were fighting; that’s going to be so powerful.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 07, 2010, 07:42 AM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

OMGOMGOMG. It looks so completely different from the rest of the films! It looks brilliant!! This is totally impairing my concentration on the exam I’m meant to be taking in a few hours… Ahwell!!

Posted by Sasha on June 07, 2010, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Kourtis, yes. I think HBP teaser may have been one of the best Teaser trailers, ever. Still, in terms of previous HP teasers, this one is very similar to the OotP trailer. As others have stated, I expect we see more by the end of the month. This very well may be the second “teaser” for the Teaser.

Posted by mollywobble on June 07, 2010, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Julia2-1_thumb

I was screaming the whole time lasts night while watching this! I stayed up to like midnight just to watch it again!

Posted by HPFC101 *Hestia* on June 07, 2010, 07:49 AM report to moderator

He bent down and pulled his wand out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.[br]"Urgh -- troll boogers."