DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW this is really AWESOME!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 07, 2010, 08:04 AM report to moderator

Looks great…and true to the book! Except Hermione’s dress is red…but I am over that!

Posted by Dawna on June 07, 2010, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

I’m going to wait for the high res version. I hope there will be one!! lol!

Posted by Thio on June 07, 2010, 08:14 AM report to moderator
250px-gellert_grindelwald_and_albus_dumbledore_thumb

is that..is that DRAGON?! Oh My God!

Posted by TheTom K* *SQUEE* on June 07, 2010, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Barbossa_thumb

That was a really awesome teaser! I can’t wait to see the movie! I do hope they stay true to the book and kill off Hedwig, though. That was a very powerful start to the book and it set the tone for the rest of it.

Posted by DredPirateStorm on June 07, 2010, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

JKR does not sign off on all the changes and even if she did why would that be relevant as to whether or not someone likes a change or not.

There is action when the dragon escapes. He has to bust his way out in the book which is what he is doing here in the film.

The are going to kill of Hedwig. She is going to fly in between Harry and Voldemort when Voldemort shoots a spell.

Posted by decarus on June 07, 2010, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I loved the look of the fight between Harry and Ron. I can’t wait to watch the movie! But it’ll take soooooo long. And I’ll be really sad at the same time to see the second last movie!

Posted by hermione198k on June 07, 2010, 08:31 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Posted by hermione198k on June 07, 2010, 08:31 AM report to moderator
Wingardium_leviosa_thumb

Oh no…the video is gone.

Posted by Wingardium on June 07, 2010, 08:34 AM report to moderator

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TRIO SCENE! so much angst!!!!!! YES! thank you David Heyman, I love you.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on June 07, 2010, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

No! I can’t see this clip!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 07, 2010, 08:37 AM report to moderator

HD version of the trailer – http://vimeo.com/12357600

Posted by kumarvi on June 07, 2010, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Just watched it like five thousand times!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 07, 2010, 08:50 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Since I’m allergic to MTV, I was hoping to see the clip on Leaky. Apparently, Viacom forced Leaky to remove it. Would it really have been so terrible for Viacom to make the clip available everywhere?? As of this moment, it’s still available on SnitchSeeker, but you should hurry!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 07, 2010, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

love the HD version. watch it fast before it gets taken down from youtube. obviously it technically is a copyright issue, though we won’t get into the fact that it’s only increasing desire to see it, and therefore will ultimately increase sales, etc. not hurt it but big companies rarely understand that, they just like to have complete control over everything.

anyway…

as to the harry/ginny kiss location. i remember feeling after hbp that they did very little to set up the harry/ginny relationship, or bill and fleur, etc. and wondering if they were going to have something in the beginning to set it up a little better…. so i’d say it’s either a memory type shot of leaving hogwarts for the last time for harry, at the end of hbp, or it’s not until he returns to hogwarts at the end, but that seems less likely to me.

and the big fire dome makes more sense now… thanks!

Posted by Rinny on June 07, 2010, 08:54 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Hagrid's been in loads of trouble before, and Dumbledore's never sacked him," said Ron consolingly. "Worst that can happen is Hagrid'll have to get rid of the skrewts. Sorry... did I say worst? I meant best."