Reminder: NBC WWoHP Preview, DH Clip on MTV Movie Awards Sunday (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 06, 2010, 12:00 AM

A quick reminder that today, Sunday, June 6, NBC will be broadcasting "The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter," a half-hour preview of the Harry Potter theme park set to open June 18 at Universal Orlando Resorts in Florida.  The special will feature "exclusive cast commentary and a sneak peek at the authentic detail woven through the entire environment, as well as the ground-breaking technology that will forever change the theme park attraction experience."  "The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter" will air on US television network NBC at 7pm EST.

Update: NBC has posted a seventeen second preview of tonight's program, which can be viewed via this link, or below:

On a related note, this evening will also see the MTV Movie Awards 2010, during which, a clip from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is set to air.  Additionally, the sixth film, "Half-Blood Prince," has been nominated for a total of five awards, including a nod to actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) in the Best Villain category.  The 2010 MTV Movie Awards will be hosted by comic Aziz Ansari and air live on at 9pm ET on MTV.

Any readers able to capture video of either event, please do email staff@leakynews.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Argh!! I don’t have TV! (faints)

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 06, 2010, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So excited to see both! I will make sure to record both so I don’t miss out. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 06, 2010, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I wonder what the clip will be!? I’m so excitedddd!

Posted by Christine on June 06, 2010, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Leaky guys plese post that video here. i dont have a cable connection pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 06, 2010, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Pb300004_thumb

Ye, post the exclusive clip of ‘the deathly hallows’ here, I’m very excited!!

Posted by llody on June 06, 2010, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

You can’t have NBC here :( will you post the video here? I’m so going to watch the MTV thing though.

Posted by IloveDobby on June 06, 2010, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I hope the clip show us a new view of the whole HP Wizarding World experience. The walk throughs shown to date on Leaky have been very good.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 06, 2010, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Wip_albus_and_minerva_by_maplethebully_thumb

At first I was really excited about all the info about the park, but now I’m kinda disappointed. You would think they’d leave some of it a mystery. I’m not watching any of the park footage stuff because I want it to be magical when I go, not “Oh yeah, I saw this on TV”

Posted by Scathach on June 06, 2010, 08:38 AM report to moderator
000a13f2_thumb

excited…………

Posted by CharaJolly on June 06, 2010, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

I wont be able to see the mtv movie awards but I did vote for HBP in all categories!!!! hope it wins especially Tom!

Posted by JackMeggers on June 06, 2010, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I really want to go!

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 06, 2010, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Platform_9_34_thumb

I hope this is posted on Youtube or at Leaky. I have to work and can’t access streaming video and have no way to record the show unless I dig out an old VCR and find a tape. :(

Posted by beallgood01 *WBM* on June 06, 2010, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

Don’t worry bealgood01 I’ll have in HD posted on youtube by tonight ; )

Posted by akcorr on June 06, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

omg i cant wait to watch!!!!!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on June 06, 2010, 12:30 PM report to moderator

Is there ever going to be another PotterCast?
or are they done with and over ???? just curious

Posted by Jeannine on June 06, 2010, 01:11 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Well, I always thought [Corner] was a bit of an idiot," he said... "Good for you. Just choose someone -- better -- next time."[br]He cast Harry an oddly furtive look as he said it.[br]"Well, I've chosen Dean Thomas, would you say he's better?" asked Ginn