Italian GutDistribution Updated with New "Deathly Hallows" Diaries

Products
Posted by: Rosi
July 12, 2010, 08:50 PM

Italian website GutDistribution has recently been updated to feature two new Harry Potter diaries. The  diaries feature graphics from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," including part of the Undesirable No. 1 poster.  Pictures of the two designs can be seen here in our galleries.

You can find a brief description in Italian of the diaries' content, dimensions and layout at this link.

Thanks to Janie for emailing in!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Interesting pictures! Not sure where they fit in the scheme of things.

Posted by hewy on July 13, 2010, 03:48 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Nice pics!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 13, 2010, 04:10 PM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

“Undesirable No. 1” I love it! I hope that will be one of the posters, eventually! Nice diary covers!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on July 13, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Cool!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 15, 2010, 09:48 AM report to moderator

Am I the only one that gets a screen telling me (very nicely, and in Italian) to enter my password? I can’t see any of the pics! :(

Posted by Oh, Neville OoM4, GS on July 15, 2010, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Nice.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on July 17, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Nagini1_normal_thumb

Thanks for sharing! I definitely prefer the second cover to the first. I prefer the layout, the pictures used, the colours, and the fact that more detail has been put into it. I’m not so sure about the first cover, due to the small harry rotated at an odd angle. Still a very interesting find though!

Posted by Slytherins on July 18, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

really cool pictures and very detail filled

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 18, 2010, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice pix…

Posted by Won_Two on July 21, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator

"Now, I must warn you that the most stringent Anti-Cheating Charms have been applied to your examination papers. Auto-Answer Quills are banned from the examination hall, as are Remembralls, Detachable Cribbing Cuffs, and Self-Correcting Ink."