Official "Deathly Hallows" One Sheet Teaser Poster Released

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 02, 2010, 06:53 PM

Warner Bros. have sent over the first official one sheet teaser poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Part 1 and Part 2 and you can check it out right here in our galleries.

The poster shows a burning Hogwarts castle from across the lake with flames and smoke rising from its towers. The tagline is set against a dark sky and reads: "It all ends here." Part 1 of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be released on the 19th of November 2010, with the final installment to follow in mid-July 2011.

Many thanks to WB!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

thats looks
awesome that will bring in people to watch it

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 02, 2010, 09:28 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

It’s absolutely perfect! I can’t wait to have this on my wall, hopefully they’ll let us buy it. It sums up the last two films beautifully, infact i love it so much i’m making it my profile picture! :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 02, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

See :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 02, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Amazing. hot

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 02, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator

SO. GOOD.

Posted by Stellar Sound on July 02, 2010, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

Eh we’ll rebuild Hogwarts(:
When i saw the poster, i saw the title, and nearly started crying….
I DONT WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!

Posted by ProfessorAlice on July 02, 2010, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Ooh, yay, that’s great, although kind of depressing. It all ends here.
I’m kind of miffed that it’s gonna be in 3D, I wish it weren’t.

Posted by Meggie the Goose on July 02, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Ooh, yay, that’s great, although kind of depressing. It all ends here.
I’m kind of miffed that it’s gonna be in 3D, I wish it weren’t.

Posted by Meggie the Goose on July 02, 2010, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Ahh! It posted it twice. :|

Posted by Meggie the Goose on July 02, 2010, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

As an American, I find the darkness of that image of the Battle of Hogwarts and the date of the movie release eerily ironic; 19 November will be the 157th anniversary of Lincoln’s famous Gettysburg Address, a commemoration of one of the darkest battles in human history, when courage alone (that “form of every virtue at the testing point”—C.S.Lewis) stood up to defend a simple principle worth the sacrifice of everything: all men are created equal.

Posted by wordsaremagic on July 02, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Avery-vogue_thumb

I’m trying to picture that as a Charm City Cake…

Posted by Averyfan on July 02, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Normal_110616091247448843_thumb

Hey Meggie the Goose…don’t worry, they’ll be showing it in 2D too. I’m not into the 3D stuff myself, but I’m loving the poster and can’t wait til November.

Averyfan…I wonder if Duff is planning one for the movie opening in case they ask him at the last minute again-LOL!

Posted by brattyc on July 02, 2010, 11:34 PM report to moderator

What can I say…? It looks amazing…but at the same time, its so terrible to see Hogwarts looking like that…In such terrble condition…I think this is another sign from WB that DH is going to be epic…and that its going to make you cry…

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on July 02, 2010, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Img_3143_thumb

I never thought that the castle would look like a matchstick, but its very well done, if incredibly depressing to see Hogwarts in flames

Posted by HufflepuffKiwi on July 03, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator

There are no specific dates mentioned. If history holds, that means they will be changing…

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on July 03, 2010, 12:51 AM report to moderator

With a bang like a gunshot, the cracker flew apart to reveal a large, pointed witch's hat topped with a stuffed vulture.[br]Harry, remembering the boggart, caught Ron's eye and they both grinned; Snape's mouth thinned and he pushed the hat toward Dumbledo

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014