Official "Deathly Hallows" One Sheet Teaser Poster Released

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 02, 2010, 06:53 PM

Warner Bros. have sent over the first official one sheet teaser poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Part 1 and Part 2 and you can check it out right here in our galleries.

The poster shows a burning Hogwarts castle from across the lake with flames and smoke rising from its towers. The tagline is set against a dark sky and reads: "It all ends here." Part 1 of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be released on the 19th of November 2010, with the final installment to follow in mid-July 2011.

Many thanks to WB!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hufflepufftie_thumb

Wow. Beautifully tragic.

Posted by Scarlette on July 03, 2010, 01:41 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I like that poster! :)

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on July 03, 2010, 01:44 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

so sad

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on July 03, 2010, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

WOW! Thats so beautiful, yet depressing at the same time. I got chills! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 03, 2010, 03:06 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Oh, gods… I think my soul just got ripped to shreds… It’s so beautiful and morbid. I love it.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on July 03, 2010, 03:12 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Sigh, beautiful and depressing. The mood of DH is perfect. I love the whole full circle thing with PS and DH.
I still can’t believe it’s all coming to an end. .

Images_thumb

Holy cow… wow… it’s up in smoke… that’s powerful. Especially for the fans who have seen Hogwarts in it’s prime. This is far from it. But I do love it, and I think that it’s absolutely perfect for DH. Good job, WB!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on July 03, 2010, 03:21 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

AMAZING!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on July 03, 2010, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

WOW,i say best teaser poster ever!it’s beutiful and yet very sad to Hogwarts like this,and the tag line…:(

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on July 03, 2010, 04:37 AM report to moderator

it’s nice and all but did they really have to go all out and destroy Hogwarts. I know people probably hate when people say this. In the book I figure it was a wall here and there and lots of stuff flying off the shelves. I really hate that they are going all out and destroying Hogwarts.

Posted by lpierich on July 03, 2010, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

wow they are doing it big on this. it looks awesome

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 03, 2010, 06:38 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

It’s beautiful, but sooo depressing. O.O

But I love the parallel between this and the PS poster! The PS poster was happy, cheerful, amazing Hogwarts with the caption “The magic begins”. Now the DH poster has dead, destroyed, obliverated Hogwarts with the caption “It all ends here”. Wow, that is just awesome. Nice, WB.

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on July 03, 2010, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Imagescaz0ju4o_thumb

Makes you realise it’s all coming to an end :(
I still love it though!

Posted by casweasley on July 03, 2010, 07:22 AM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

That looks fantastic!

Posted by blue_rogue on July 03, 2010, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

this makes me so sad

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on July 03, 2010, 07:59 AM report to moderator

"Am I about to discover where you, Ron and Hermione disappeared to while you were supposed to be in the back room of Fred and George's shop?"[br]"How did you --?"[br]"Harry, please. You're talking to the man who raised Fred and George."