"A Very Potter Sequel" Now Online

Fans
Posted by: Mel
July 22, 2010, 09:07 PM

As you may recall, "A Very Potter Sequel," the follow-up to the fan made Harry Potter play "A Very Potter Musical" premiered tonight and is now available to watch on YouTube.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

YAY!!!!! But, I sure need to finish AVPM first!

Posted by jammjcpotter on July 23, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Image

awesome

Posted by magicmaniac on July 23, 2010, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh I can’t wait to check it out!

Hufflepuff_thumb

friendofblob – the actor who played Voldemort is Umbridge in this one

Posted by HufflepuffSam on July 23, 2010, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

YAY !!! MUST SEE

Posted by wiltabone on July 23, 2010, 12:59 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

It was AMAZING!!!! OH MY WIZARD GOD, I LOVED IT!
My favorite scene was the Quidditch dance scene!
@friendofblob: Well, he only popped in for one line as Voldemort. Didn’t you realize that he played Umbridge the entire time? That was his character, it’s the same guy! XD

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on July 23, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I’ve been waiting for the Sequel for a while… AWESOME :)

Posted by Pollytomat on July 23, 2010, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

This was really funny, I am not yet sure how much I like it compared to the original, since I hove more experience with it. But at least you put this post up when you did, Mugglenet was half a day behind :)

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on July 23, 2010, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_007_thumb

watching it now, SOO awesomee! :D x

Posted by mmmDraco;x {^HISS^} ☮♡ϟ on July 23, 2010, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

An absolutely epic production! Lucius was my favorite!

Posted by apm239 on July 23, 2010, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Yay! Got to watch!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 23, 2010, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_logo_thumb

Oh my God! This is brilliant!

Posted by Ccysf. (*ROAR!*) on July 23, 2010, 06:13 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

i love that it i cn say anyore

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on July 23, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! I can’t wait to sit down and enjoy the awesomeness of it!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 23, 2010, 07:26 PM report to moderator

I am not a fan of plays but I will try it ;-)

Posted by HarryPotterSagaMovies on July 24, 2010, 06:26 AM report to moderator

...the angel on top of the tree was actually a garden gnome that had bitten Fred on the ankle... Stupefied, painted gold, stuffed into a miniature tutu and with small wings glued to its back, it glowered down at them all, the ugliest angel Harry had ever