Emma Watson Launches Official Facebook Page

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
July 23, 2010, 03:14 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has updated her recently opened Twitter account to let fans know about her new Facebook page, which can be found at this link.

Watson's Facebook page bears a brief biography, which appears to have been written by the actress, as well as a section on Watson' personal interests:

Personal information:

I grew up in Paris, France and moved to Oxford, UK when I was 5 years old.

I am currently studying for a Liberal Arts degree at Brown University in Rhode island, USA - I will start my sophomore year in the autumn 2010.

I've just finished filming the final instalment of the Harry Potter series and have several other projects in the pipeline so watch this space!
Personal interests:

I am really passionate about fair trade. I think it is important that we try to help the people who work hard to produce the clothes that we wear, the food that we eat and the things that we use. As well as improving the lives of the workers and the wider community, I think understanding the journey your t-shirt, for example, has been on makes it that bit more interesting.

I also love all things art, music and books and spending time with my friends and family.
You can find Emma Watson's Twitter by clicking here; the actress is registered under the username EmWatson.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

yaaa Emma! Im with you on both! :D hope to see u in toronto soon:)

Posted by DDWatson on July 23, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I love Emma, shes such a role model, and has a very grounded, sensible and mature head on her shoulders. :) And shes also absolutely beautiful.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 23, 2010, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

glad this isnt a really breaking thing. I added her page a while back

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 23, 2010, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Jksgdhlkjhdsfg_thumb

:D Awesome! Just followed and liked her. I hope she’s a total computer nerd and tweets a lot. :)

Posted by RavenclawZombie on July 24, 2010, 01:26 AM report to moderator
Hp-22_thumb

thats great !!

Posted by potterprab on July 24, 2010, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Will anyone add her?

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on July 24, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator

Great and I can’t wait for the premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie.

Posted by HarryPotterSagaMovies on July 24, 2010, 06:20 AM report to moderator
Vf-june2010_thumb

I’m SO glad that she joined both of these sites! Well, technically, she hasn’t really ‘joined’ FB, has she? It’s just a page, but yeah, she’s really reaching out. <3 you, Em!

Posted by pottermania97 *ROAR* on July 24, 2010, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Yay!!!!! Emma is finally into social networking. Now we can get more closer to her. Shes just awesome.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 24, 2010, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I like this!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on July 24, 2010, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

its really, really cool :D

Posted by nutela17 on July 24, 2010, 12:11 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Emma I followed you on twitter.

Posted by blessi on July 24, 2010, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Congrats, Emma, I hope your future carreer is great, and thanks for the Facebook page!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 24, 2010, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

Well this makes me happy that I didn’t join that other Emma Watson facebook page. I knew it couldn’t have been real, it looked more like a cut and paste from Wikipedia. I didn’t know she was a supporter of fair trade.

Posted by Anna Weasley on July 24, 2010, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

Yay!:D…love Emma…

Posted by Black_wind on July 24, 2010, 02:07 PM report to moderator

"Hermione, let me read your composition," said Ron desperately, checking his watch.[br]"No, I won't," said Hermione, suddenly severe. "You've had ten days to finish it."[br]"I only need another two inches, come on."[br]The bell rang. Ron and Hermione led

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014