StarKid Potter Announces "A Very Potter Sequel" YouTube Premiere Date

Fans
Posted by: Mel
July 04, 2010, 09:48 PM

The creators of the very popular "A Very Potter Musical," have announced the YouTube premiere date of "A Very Potter Sequel." It will be released on July 22nd, at 8:00 PM EST. Additionally, StarKid Potter now has t-shirts available for sale and some of the cast and crew will be appearing at Infinitus. You can see the full list of the cast and crew attending Infinitus here or watch the video below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

27577_1__thumb

1st!
awesome i love the musical i can’t wait to see this : D

Posted by Rowling Stones on July 04, 2010, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Good. Cant wait for the musical. love it

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 04, 2010, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

So can’t wait for this. One of the main highlights of my summer. XD

Posted by Lucida on July 04, 2010, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

looking forward to it!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 04, 2010, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

SQUEE!!! I can’t wait!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 05, 2010, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Dsc04252_thumb

Ahh! I’m sooo excited! For sure agree on this being a highlight of my summer too :)

Posted by rizzijl on July 05, 2010, 02:47 AM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Posted by Voldy Killer on July 05, 2010, 04:13 AM report to moderator

Getting super excited for AVPS. I feel a release party is needing to happen.

Posted by kirstyfaceish on July 05, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

that’s awesome!!!!!!!!

Posted by Emmaria on July 05, 2010, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Yay!!! It hasn’t been long since I saw the first one and I just loved it. Bring on the sequel!!!

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on July 05, 2010, 06:46 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Woot! Yay! I’m so excited for this, I love AVPM! :) I hate time zones though, I’m going to miss the premiere by a few hours. Still, this is going to be totally awesome supermeganfoxyawesomehot!!!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on July 05, 2010, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Exciting and awesome!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 05, 2010, 10:55 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Iiiiii don’t mean to lower the tone but… my God Joe ‘Voldemort’ Walker is hot. Oh I’ve come over all Bellatrix. Oh and when he asks “when will it be on youtube?” it reminded me so much of Ren and Stimpy. And Scott Pilgrim FTW!!

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 05, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

ahh, it’s so exciting!
I actually can’t wait :D

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on July 05, 2010, 11:57 AM report to moderator

Can’t wait! 17 days left!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on July 05, 2010, 12:03 PM report to moderator

"This is Rita Skeeter," [Bagman] added, gesturing toward the witch in magenta robes. "She's doing a small piece on the tournament for the [i]Daily Prophet[/i]..."[br]"Maybe not [i]that[/i] small, Ludo," said Rita Skeeter, her eyes on Harry.