StarKid Potter Announces "A Very Potter Sequel" YouTube Premiere Date

Fans
Posted by: Mel
July 04, 2010, 09:48 PM

The creators of the very popular "A Very Potter Musical," have announced the YouTube premiere date of "A Very Potter Sequel." It will be released on July 22nd, at 8:00 PM EST. Additionally, StarKid Potter now has t-shirts available for sale and some of the cast and crew will be appearing at Infinitus. You can see the full list of the cast and crew attending Infinitus here or watch the video below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Gryffcutie_thumb

Sweet! Can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 06, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

eep yay! i was gonna go see it but then i couldnt even tho its like right by my house :(

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 06, 2010, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on July 07, 2010, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Interesting. Well, more than that.

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on July 07, 2010, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Doll_rclaw_-_copy_thumb

I can’t wait for AVPS! It’s gonna be supermeganfoxyawesomehot!!!!

Posted by S.B.Schwale on July 07, 2010, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesome. <3 the musical

Posted by MaggieNoise on July 08, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Img_2115picnic_thumb

AHH!!!! I’m so excited!!! :D

Posted by phoenixortheflame on July 09, 2010, 01:18 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on July 09, 2010, 08:37 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait! :DDD (Although, I’m gonna have ome trouble watching it when they release it, because (if I’ve counted right… XD) it will be released like in the middle of the night for me… >___<’’

Posted by Odd sock on July 10, 2010, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

I’m so psyched.

Posted by Finny on July 10, 2010, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

I can’t wait!! I’l have to watch AVPM right before to build the excitement! oooohhh!!!

Posted by gingersnape on July 11, 2010, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

noooooo…. i will be internetless then =C I’ll have to see what there is to see when I come back! oh that week is going to kill me!

Posted by gingersnape on July 11, 2010, 12:30 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

almost time! I hope it lives up to the first one!!

Posted by KC Nox on July 17, 2010, 04:08 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Real cool!

Posted by Won_Two on July 20, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ah well," said Ron, throwing the Cloak back over Hermione. "Worth a try, but you were a bit obvious --"[br]"Well, next time you can show me how it's done, Master of Mystery!" she snapped.