Merchandise from Wizarding World of Harry Potter Attraction Now Available Online

Products
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2010, 07:21 PM

Universal Orlando have updated their online shop with merchandise from the recently opened Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction. The products on sale range from Sneakoscopes to park souvenirs and duffle bags, all from Dervish and Banges, Filch's Emporium, Ollivanders and the Owl Post Office.

You can take a look at and purchase the new products here on the Universal Orlando website.

Thanks Lindsay for emailing in!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

404804_2062699827530_1845759987_1336491_2063603037_n_thumb

Great can’t wait to go!!

Posted by natalia96 on July 07, 2010, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Actually they don’t have everything in here that is actually in the stores at WWOHP.I know what I wanted to get and it’s not here.But it’s most.But there are some good ones missing too.Going there is worth it anyway.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 07, 2010, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Buddychrist_thumb

I will be absolutely broke!

Posted by Triple_S on July 07, 2010, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on July 07, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
300

I am so going to buy something on the site now.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on July 07, 2010, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

i went to wwohp, and there was way more stuff…

Posted by horsepatronus64 on July 07, 2010, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

A Voldemort plushie….ok. Lol. I love how they have a whole collection of Hedwig products. XD

Posted by Scarlette on July 07, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12001 Points

Drool!

Posted by budgie on July 07, 2010, 09:40 PM report to moderator

Looks awesome! But I’ve seen better things from videos from WOOHP… hopefully they’ll update it soon with more things from the park (like more Ravenclaw things…)

Posted by sincerelykatie on July 07, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator

Voldemort plush. I need it. Now.

Posted by sincerelykatie on July 07, 2010, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh that’s awesome! But the stuff is dead expensive! But it’s worth it anyways, all these things are quality made. Nothing like the cheap things you find in Harry Potter gift shops………

This all looks great but I want the pink pigmy puffs. Guess I will have to wait until September.

Posted by hewy on July 07, 2010, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Pretty cool stuff but I’m not going to buy anything until I get there… that’s one reason why I’m going! Duh! haha :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 07, 2010, 10:57 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

Not enough Hufflepuff items for my taste.

Posted by vespasian68967 on July 07, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator
282337_f260_thumb

I dig those robes! Unlike what there used to be there is now a broad array of sizes for all ages/sexes!!!

Also, where is the Quibbler and the Pygmy puffs, and candy?

Posted by PensievePlotter on July 07, 2010, 11:45 PM report to moderator

"Well, we'd better get back," sighed Mrs. Longbottom, drawing on long green gloves. "Very nice to have met you all. Neville, put that wrapper in the bin, she must have given you enough of them to paper your bedroom by now..."[br]But as they left, Harry wa

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014