Merchandise from Wizarding World of Harry Potter Attraction Now Available Online

Products
Posted by: Rosi
July 07, 2010, 07:21 PM

Universal Orlando have updated their online shop with merchandise from the recently opened Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction. The products on sale range from Sneakoscopes to park souvenirs and duffle bags, all from Dervish and Banges, Filch's Emporium, Ollivanders and the Owl Post Office.

You can take a look at and purchase the new products here on the Universal Orlando website.

Thanks Lindsay for emailing in!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Harry_potter_and_the_order_of_the_phoenix_ver10_thumb

omg yay

Posted by PatrickPotter on July 08, 2010, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_wallpaper_thumb

I had to wait 3 hours to get into Ollivanders…. it rained, they closed the shop, I was wearing white ;(, and they finally let it back open when the rain let up a bit… and now I can buy it online… so not fair.

Posted by LoveIsHBP on July 08, 2010, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

OMG — there goes the budget.

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 08, 2010, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

Oh, I want that Hawthorn Collectible Wand!<333

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on July 08, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator

School starts soon for me so I think I’ll get the Ravenclaw backpack.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on July 08, 2010, 03:48 PM report to moderator

@girlraven lol The Voldemort doll is HILLARIOUS!!!!!! rofl :-D

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on July 08, 2010, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I love the tshirts that they have there (and the hats- I got one that says Seeker ’07 <3 )

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 08, 2010, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Normal_110616091247448843_thumb

I called their customer service number (it’s at the top of their page) and they said if you don’t see something you’re looking for to give them a call and they’ll see if it’s available for you. They did say the pygmy puffs were sold out and they don’t know when they’ll get more in .

Posted by brattyc on July 08, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Wow this is soooo cool!!
And I really want to go to the park, it looks so cool!

Posted by jessyginny on July 08, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I really liked the Professor McGonagall hat! I thought the wands were OK even if they were resin, because that makes them more afforadable for kids. The stuffed owls were really cute too, and Fawkes rocks!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 08, 2010, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 08, 2010, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 08, 2010, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Purikura_thumb

I want everything! -

Posted by Anatnof on July 08, 2010, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Purikura_thumb

I said I wanted everything, but i take my word back.
I thought they would sell better stuff, the quality of most of the itens doesn’t seem so good as it should but i would still buy some things. XD

Posted by Anatnof on July 08, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Some cool stuff but I’d rather get it in person!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 08, 2010, 09:50 PM report to moderator

Harry knew that many of them preferred Professor Grubbly-Plank's lessons, and the worst of it was that a very small, unbiased part of him knew that they had good reason: Grubbly-Plank's idea of an interesting class was not one where there was a risk that