ABC Family Airs New "Deathly Hallows" Cast Interviews and Footage

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 08, 2010, 09:53 PM

As you may recall ABC Family is airing the first five Harry Potter movies this weekend, which will include new interviews with the cast and new footage from "Deathly Hallows." Some of these new interviews and footage have hit YouTube. The video includes a few of the actors and David Yates and David Heyman discussing "Deathly Hallows," as scenes from the movie play in the background, some of them, like clips of the battle at Hogwarts, which haven't been seen before. You can watch the video in our Video Galleries or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Excellent! cant wait now

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 09, 2010, 04:02 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

They should make a film about the shooting of DH! And not just bonus materials of 10-15 minutes for the DVD but a whole film! Probably 40-60 minutes!!!! It would be so great! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on July 09, 2010, 04:39 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

Oh My God.
That looks AMAZING!
and being a total Ron/Hermione shipper I was so excited to see them together.
im just excited about it all :L.

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on July 09, 2010, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_007_thumb

wowww, awesomee :D! cant waiiiit! :D:D

Posted by mmmDraco;x {^HISS^} ☮♡ϟ on July 09, 2010, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Awesomeness. I’m so excited! Lots of Ron/Hermione goodness I see. :)

That scene on the steps is definately after Fred dies because there was a pause in the battle shortly after that. That looks so sad but cute how Hermione is comforting Ron. :’(

Also, Neville with the sword! Yay! Epic!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on July 09, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Ron/Hermione, RON/HERMIONE!! SQUEE Also where are Harry and Hermione trying to get to at the locked gate. Oh I’m so excited. I don’t ever want these movies to come. I’m really really gonna miss these exciting squee-filled days

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 09, 2010, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

It looks fantastic and VERy exciting. i am curious about that brief glimpse of Snape – he seems to be inside the castle judging by the windows behind him – and in the last trailer that came out he lies on the floor, one of his hands clasping the edge of one of the window panes …. I was just wondering – is that his death scene? Shouldn’t that happen in the Shrieking Shack? Mind you, I don’t want it to happen anywhere …

Posted by siena on July 09, 2010, 10:52 AM report to moderator

I agree with Hagrid 713, they do all look so much older, especially out of character.

Emma Watson is the most changed, in my eyes. She really looks like a full-grown woman..

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 09, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Wow… Accio November! Sirusly, I can’t wait. It’s going to be amazing. Poor Hermione… you could see a bit of them filming the Malfoy Manor scene…

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on July 09, 2010, 11:27 AM report to moderator

I don’t think it’s sunk in how near DH pt. 1 really is.

I remember last year, after HBP came out, I was actually kind of sad that I had to wait so long for HBP and, BAM, it’s almost here. My, how time flies.

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on July 09, 2010, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Also:
YAY RON/HERMIONE! YES!
Neville with the sword: Pure awesomeness.
Lots and lots of explosions and glass shattering and wizard battles… epic…

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on July 09, 2010, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Image

omg awesome

Posted by magicmaniac on July 09, 2010, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That looks awesome! The excitement and the suspense going on there makes you want to be there yourself!
Oh when will the Deathly Hallows come out?!

Interesting how they cut the footage so that Harry states he has something to live for just as it cuts to the clip of the Harry/Ginny kiss.

Posted by zoltan42 on July 09, 2010, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Fantastic! I’m going to be watching! I love that vid, so much action! I can’t wait!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 09, 2010, 01:13 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

People had been teasing her so much about being the thing that Viktor Krum would most miss that she was in a rather tetchy mood.