Hi Res "Deathly Hallows" Images from Entertainment Weekly Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
August 16, 2010, 07:12 PM

High resolution images from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" first released in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly can now be seen here in our galleries courtesy of Warner Bros., starting with this image of Harry and Hermione in the forest.

You can find scans of the article in the same album in the Leaky Galleries at this link and find our account of the article's content in this post.

The high resolution images are as follows - click on the link to be taken directly to the galleries:

Many thanks to Warner Bros. for sending the images along!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

9ronhermione_thumb

FIRST COMMENT! <3 and loving those pictures.

Posted by biggestharrypotterfan on August 16, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

Curious about why they allowed Hedwig to live.

Posted by The Hollow on August 16, 2010, 07:32 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Excellent!!!

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 16, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

I can’t wait!!!!!!… Honestly…it seems that this film is the only good thing I’m waiting for these days… :( :( ….What am I going to be waiting for once all this is over?

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on August 16, 2010, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

The Blood is back! And why is Harry setting Hedwig free? It’s nice and all that they are letting him live but I don’t see the reason why.

Posted by Katie_Lily on August 16, 2010, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_yt_icon_thumb

Wow these images are just EPIC! And for all those people thinking Hedwig lives… she doesn’t. They have changed it slightly, he lets her go.. but returns to save harry at the “Flight of the 7 potters” and sacrifices herself to save him.

Posted by spikester93 on August 16, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

cool

Posted by aval on August 16, 2010, 08:14 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

This is so cool! Great pics!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 16, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Thanks for the images.Now i just need to wait for the film!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 16, 2010, 08:44 PM report to moderator

Soikerster93 it would be soooooo sad if that’s how they killed Hedwig! Makes sense though since it is technically the first death in the book and to make it more dramatic.

Posted by doughboy6390 on August 16, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome pics! The one of the death eaters at Malfoy Manor is now my new wallpaper. haha I saw on Mugglenet that in the movie, Hedwig is let go before the 7 Potter’s scene…. I don’t agree with it. But that’s what they have done.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 16, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

hedwigs going to live??? what the heck. i mean i dnt want him to die but tht should be apart of the movie.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 16, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

oh nvr mind.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 16, 2010, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Jellyfish_thumb

if u look closely at Hedwig’s right leg/foot she has a letter tied to her leg so he isnt setting her free in this picture

Posted by squib1211 on August 16, 2010, 09:40 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 16, 2010, 09:50 PM report to moderator

"And then I ask myself, but how could they have believed I would not rise again? They, who knew the steps I took, long ago, to guard myself against mortal death? They, who had seen proofs of the immensity of my power in the times when I was mightier than