Audio Clip from "Deathly Hallows" Comic-Con Footage Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 18, 2010, 09:08 PM

Though the "Deathly Hallows" footage shown at Comic-Con has not made its way online, an audio clip of what was shown has now been uploaded:

The audio clip is approximately four minutes, fourteen seconds long and does feature a lot of new dialogue that we haven’t seen/heard yet in previously released clips/trailers. The dialogue is broken up by bits of musical score, which indicates that there are other scenes being shown in-between. You can listen to the clip below (note: this was taken live during the screening, so you will hear lots of screaming throughout the clip). A rough translation of the dialogue can be found after the clip.

You can listen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Wow. Cool. FIRST again! Sorry – is this spamming?

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on August 18, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

it probably wont be online too much longer because WB is going to find out now. and theyll have it taken down.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 18, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

Dear WB,
As you can see, we now have access to the audio clip from Comic-Con. You might as well just release the video now as well, right?? Is that too much to ask?? thanks

Anyways, can’t wait for the next trailer in September!

Posted by Rumbleroar! on August 18, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH I’M LISTENING TO IT NOW!!!!!!!!! ahem sorry for the capitals i’m majorly excited but WE NEED FOOTAGE!!!! I need to know what the audience are gasping at!!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 18, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

It makes me happy to hear this. It helps me relive the moment from being at Comic-Con and recall the images. This is a good fix for now until we actually have a new trailer. Knowing that there is leaked audio makes me hopeful for the actual video too. Maybe that will find its way online soon too? :)

Posted by eiVega on August 18, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Avpm_draco_thumb

Hahahahha, Im sitting in my room, and screaming:)Its A.MA.ZING!

Posted by s.snape2000(^hiss^) on August 18, 2010, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Oh my goodness… I got chills when I heard Snape’s voice! AHH! I hope the video pops up soon!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on August 18, 2010, 09:50 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

I saw the footage, it was epic! I also got chills with the audio too.

Posted by placebowiz on August 18, 2010, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

if the audio only is giving me chills i can just imagine what the full clip will do to me. ill probably have a heart attack! this is f*cking amazing!!!

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on August 18, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

I love the soundtrack. I can’t even imagine what music will score the last images in DH:pt2
I hope the video leaks some time.

Posted by Lysh on August 18, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

gave me goosebumps! surely the clip will make its way online soon if the audio clip has made it here?? please??!!

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on August 18, 2010, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-cast_thumb

omg, this audio is AMAZING!!!! i really hope the video gets online….i think i would have a heart attack seeing the video :)

Posted by Stephie_Potter90 on August 18, 2010, 10:11 PM report to moderator

I don’t want tom listen to the audio without the video :( WB needs tonshare the love!

Posted by doughboy6390 on August 18, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator

To the person who has been generous enough to share this with us: Thank you. I too got chills when I heard Snape’s voice!! Ralph Fiennes sounds absolutely terrifying and terrific as Voldemort. I hope WB shows the video or something comparable to it shortly.

Posted by Leslie33 on August 18, 2010, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Besthpfanavatar_thumb

I’m one of the people today who released audio of the panel and also everything Harry Potter at ComicCon. check out episode 2:HP at ComicCon at my website. www.besthpfan.webs.com

Posted by Besthpfan on August 18, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator

"He's a sort of servant, isn't he?"[br]"He's the gamekeeper," said Harry. He was liking the boy less and less every second.[br] "Yes, exactly. I heard he's a sort of [br][i]savage[/i] -- lives in a hut on the school grounds and every now and then he ge