More High Quality Images from Entertainment Weekly Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 22, 2010, 08:36 PM

As readers may recall, the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly that featured Harry Potter included many new pictures, and we now have more of them in high res thanks to Orden-Feniksa.Org.Ru:

Bathilda Bagshot
Harry with wand (EW cover image)
Albert Runcorn
Xenophilius Lovegood
Rufus Scrimgeour
Harry brandishing wand
Gregorovitch

You can view them all here in our Image Galleries. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will arrive in theatres November 19th, and "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be out July 15th, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Thanks!

Posted by budgie on August 22, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Harry brandishing wand is the awesome picture I dont think I ever see him holding his wand like that I alway see him holding his wand front of him.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on August 22, 2010, 09:16 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Does anyone know where they sell EW?

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 22, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Great photos! The one with Hermione with blood on her hands always gives me the shivers, it so striking and terrifying! Is it just my imagination or does Bathilda Bagshot’s eyes look very snake-like, i wonder if the actress is wearing contact lenses? I’m still not convinced by Rhys Ifans as Xenophilius though, i think i need to see some clips of him.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 22, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

sweet

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 22, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

I love these pictures. :) The one of Harry brandishing his wand is quite awesome, it looks like he’s ready to kick some Death Eater butt. But Scrimgeour looks nothing like how I imagined him………. guess we’re just gonna have to wait and see how Bill Nighy portrays him…….

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on August 22, 2010, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

lol. A week late.

Posted by decarus on August 22, 2010, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Thecorporeal_rzeznik02_thumb

I don’t know if anyone’s seen Rhys Ifans in other movies, but he’s really fantastic, especially in Enduring Love. His personality really emanates a strangeness in that role (albeit completely different from Xenophilius, haha), but I think he’ll do fantastic.
Also, all the shots look amazing. Nighy is kind of uncanny to whom I pictured in my head as Scrimgeour. And Bathilda is creepy. And Dan- every shot I see of him in DH.. I keep getting a bigger crush on him. Ah. I’M SO EXCITED. :D

Posted by RainOnThePrettyOnes on August 23, 2010, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

thanks,,,great pics

Posted by hermy on August 23, 2010, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

sweet

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 23, 2010, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Awesome pics!! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 23, 2010, 04:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Good snaps
Love to get hold of the magazine

Posted by blackhair on August 23, 2010, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

Oh, he may not be how I imagined him, but I LOVE Bill Nighy as Scrimgeour. He’ll be fantastic, I’m sure =) Love kickass Harry, and Runcorn looks like a right hardnut, not too far away from how I imagined him.

Posted by eccentricalice on August 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

Posted by eccentricalice on August 23, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator

He doesn’t exactly look like the Scrimgeour of my imagination, but I believe that Bill Nighy will absolutely do the role justice. In that audio clip of the Deathly Hallows Comic Con presentation alone, his voice during the speech excerpt (But your Ministry remains…strong!) gave me chills.

Posted by SwedishSkinJer on August 23, 2010, 09:55 AM report to moderator

"The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue," said Umbridge quietly.