Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 87 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 23, 2010, 11:38 PM

There are now only 87 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film.  Here is today's!

"Bah," said Fleur, checking herself in the microwave door, "Bill, don't look at me-- I'm 'ideous."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Seven Potters"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

This was sooo funny! First! Haha! I like Fluer ses an interesting character.

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 24, 2010, 12:05 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Yeah, it was hilarious! :D

Posted by Iceholic on August 24, 2010, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

hahaha oh fleur…

Posted by horsepatronus64 on August 24, 2010, 12:21 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

theres only one quote even though it says there should be two…?? oh well :) lovee this quote. from one of my favorite scenes in DH!!! :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on August 24, 2010, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Rjlswingmusic_thumb

Fleur is pretty awesome. Her love for Bill won me over when it did for Molly, and looking back, chosen as most accomplished for champion representative for her school – a great achievement. :-D
And Christmas in HBP is amazing.

Posted by moonysmusician on August 24, 2010, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

how would harry feel about her saying that about his face???? lol though!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on August 24, 2010, 01:47 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

What about that sappy expression on her face when she looked at Bill – an expression Harry never wants to see again?
Fleur’s love for Bill may be one of the minor love plots in the series, but it is awesome.
Are there any “weak” female figures at all in the series? I mean, even the flawed Narcissa and Bellatrix are strong in their characters…

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on August 24, 2010, 01:59 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Poor Harry, personally I think Fluers barking mad !!!

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on August 24, 2010, 02:29 AM report to moderator

Too funny!

Posted by Dawna on August 24, 2010, 02:40 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

It was so funny i really liked how she grew up in character from Half Blood Prince to Deathly Hallows. In Half Blood Prince she was life Percy the Prefect but as the book came to an end she became more mature and understood what was coming ahead and changed herself to future Molly Weasley.
I really liked the way she was presented in Shell Cottage when the trio arrived with Dean,Luna,Ollivander,Griphook.
I really loved the way she treated Harry there and was so caring towards him that Harry felt like she was Molly and he was at Burrow been mothered by her.
And also the way she reacted towards Griphook was fun too.
Well Clemence Poesy portrayed Fluer’s character brilliantly hope she gets more scenes now since her role in HBP was deleted

Posted by blackhair on August 24, 2010, 03:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Lol it’s so funny!! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 24, 2010, 04:38 AM report to moderator

chikit, I think your right i cant think of any really weak females. Even Petunia has some strong characteristic. Trelawney could be on that list till I got to the 7th book, but even she get some fight to her. My favorite one that dose not get much page time has to be Neville’s grandmother. I loved hearing about her in the 7th book I hope we get it in the movie as well:)

Posted by lpierich on August 24, 2010, 05:41 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@lpierich: i agree.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on August 24, 2010, 06:10 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

@lpierich I second it

and @forgetmenot_007 obviously its funny

Posted by blackhair on August 24, 2010, 06:25 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Clemence Posey has on too much makeup in the picture above, but I love the quote.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on August 24, 2010, 06:26 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Well, I think this should put an end to the oaf's teaching career," said Malfoy, his eyes glinting. "Half-giant... and there was me thinking he'd just swallowed a bottle of Skele-Gro when he was young... None of the mummies and daddies are going to like