Two More Pictures From "Deathly Hallows" Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
August 27, 2010, 08:34 PM

In addition to the three images from "Deathly Hallows" released earlier today, we now have two more pictures from the upcoming film:

Harry with stubble
Ron in the tent

Thanks to Nikki for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

How can those 2 looks so damn good?! :D I don’t know which one looks better!! :P I’m so happy that in this pic Harry has hair pushed backk so we can see his scar, I think he looks great with hair like that, not when it’s all over his forehead… ;) And I’m also sure that Ron’s holds the illuminator… :) He also looks great, I love him with longer hair like that… :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on August 28, 2010, 04:42 AM report to moderator

Those are some really nice pictures. I hope in the future we can get a picture of the Deluminator more.

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on August 28, 2010, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Loving those pics… come on November, hurry up!!!

Posted by Petra on August 28, 2010, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Image

first off i cant say harrys sexy like the rest of you cause im a DUDE!!! but harry kewl rons far eye looks distorted but awesome

Posted by magicmaniac on August 28, 2010, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I really liked the picture of Harry. The dark knitted clothes he is wearing are reminiscent of chain-link armour. He looks quite thoughtful too. Ron seems lost in thought. I wonder what he was thinking about there?

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 28, 2010, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Superb pics!!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 28, 2010, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh god, they look so tired! But I love the picture of Harry!

Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Really cool!!
I’m even more exited now!!!
If that’s possible

Yeah, might just be!
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 28, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

idk I think Harry looks too old. he’s only supposed to be 17. should have kept him clean shaven.

Posted by Silvery Doe on August 28, 2010, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesome

Posted by MaggieNoise on August 28, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

OMG!
HARRY LOOKS SO HOT!
LOVE HIM!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on August 28, 2010, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Sassy_me_thumb

Nah, I think 17 is definitely old enough for some stubble! Anyway, Harry looks so poised for action here, a real “enough is enough!” type of look on his face. Anchored by the scar, you get a real sense of the weight of the wizarding world on his shoulders. Best picture of Dan as Harry I’ve seen yet!

Posted by graceh1711 [WBM] on August 28, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I love the pics! Harry with stubble – wow!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on August 28, 2010, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Copy_of_20091106125430dumbledore_thumb
2059 Points

Love it!!

Posted by ♫Dumbledore'sApprentice♫ on August 28, 2010, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Premiere2_thumb

Love it! Can’t wait.
-H/Hr.

Posted by HarryHermioneLove on August 28, 2010, 11:46 PM report to moderator

"I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. Every single wand. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather -- just one other. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its b