New Image from "Deathly Hallows," Harry at Grimmauld Place

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 30, 2010, 05:19 PM

MTV has started their Fall Movie 2010 Preview Week of sneak peeks at the upcoming blockbuster films of the coming months.  As part of their coverage, they have released his new photo from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, showing of Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) walking up the stairs at what appears to be 12 Grimmauld Place.

Many thanks to Erna and our Image Galleries crew!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Biker_old_lady4done_use_thumb

I don’t remember the staircase being blue either but nice touch.

Posted by Cool G on August 31, 2010, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Great pic!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on August 31, 2010, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

I can’t wait until the movie comes out!:D

The first thing that comes to my mind just the moment after I wake up is how many days it’s left for DH part 1.
79!:D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on August 31, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Is_thumb

Agree to the following: looks a lot like OoTP (but consistency is a good thing), and WHY IS NOVEMBER SO FAR AWAY?!?!

Posted by CharlieNevin on August 31, 2010, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Cool! I <3 Harry!! x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 31, 2010, 02:55 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

oh oh oh Harry Harry Harry!!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on August 31, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Cool! Dan is looking better! I like the longer hair. :)

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 31, 2010, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Lookin’ good!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 31, 2010, 07:53 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I liked the picture, but man, I wish that the 80 days were up right now!!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 31, 2010, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How lovely…

Posted by Won_Two on September 01, 2010, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

Now I really want October to come at last…these images are driving me mad to see it finally!!!

Posted by HermioneDreams on September 01, 2010, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Its_my_daddy_by_prydester_thumb

I LOVE YOU!

Posted by Spyd3rQu33n on September 02, 2010, 05:05 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

Wow….great pics. I agree, I can’t wait fro the movie!!! Emma, Dan, and Rupert all look sooooo grown-up!!!!! Dan IS very handsome in those pics!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on September 03, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator

"We've told Marge you attend St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal Boys."[br][i]"What?"[/i] Harry yelled.[br]"And you'll be sticking to that story, boy, or there'll be trouble," spat Uncle Vernon.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014