Harry Potter Wrap Party Held at Leavesden Studios Yesterday

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
August 07, 2010, 07:59 PM

The Daily Mail is reporting that a Harry Potter wrap party was held yesterday to mark the end of filming the series. Many of the actors, such as Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Jim Broadbent (Professor Slughorn), and David Thewlis (Remus Lupin) were there, as well as J. K. Rowling. The wrap party was held at the Leavesden Film Studios where all eight Harry Potter movies were filmed, and had carnival rides for the guests to enjoy. You can read more about it here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

#1!! bummer that is a wrap……

Posted by on August 07, 2010, 08:29 PM report to moderator

The end of an era…the beginning of a classic for generations to come to enjoy.

Posted by Tammy on August 07, 2010, 08:56 PM report to moderator

Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Posted by Dawna on August 07, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

i wish so bad that it wasnt over. but its not over in my world! :D

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 07, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

:(:(:( !!! boo! but yeah at the same time! I hope they filmed every second of this for us to see on DVD or a special or something to keep.I know there were lots of tears,hugs,hoorays too! This is official it then.I just bawled when I read this.But I hope it was more of a wonderful celebration for all! Can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on August 07, 2010, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

emma was there, i wonder why they dont mention her. i saw her in a pic. i siriusly <— :D dont like her hair, its waaaayy too short

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 07, 2010, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

BWaaaa Its over. The end of a phenomenon. I dont want it to happen But sadly it is going to.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 07, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Normal_110616091247448843_thumb

Someone posted a link to the picture of Emma at the party at Mugglenet…you can see her here~http://i34.tinypic.com/5y6e5l.jpg. It sounds like it was a great way to say good-bye…at least for now.

Posted by brattyc on August 07, 2010, 10:10 PM report to moderator

i herd somewhere that michelle obama was gonna be there

Posted by alexzander64lubin on August 07, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator

i herd somewhere that michelle obama was gonna be there

Posted by alexzander64lubin on August 07, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

OMG!!!!

The end of an era!!!!

God Bless them all!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on August 07, 2010, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

all i have to say is thanks for an awesome time and future ones to come.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on August 07, 2010, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

well that sucks oh well at least they had fun and we get another year or so of action

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 07, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

@brattyc: Ooh, I posted that picture XD Haha.

Posted by Christine on August 07, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator

They probably missed that Emma was there because no one’s used to that haircut yet. I’m surprised no one asked her to keep it long until the press for part 2 was done, though I guess it’ll have time to grow back out before November. I mean, it makes her eyes look more expressive, but it’s just so not-Emma.

Posted by kmac23va on August 08, 2010, 12:00 AM report to moderator

"Just been showing Professor Sprout the right way to doctor a Whomping Willow! But I don't want you running away with the idea that I'm better at Herbology than she is! I just happen to have met several of these exotic plants on my travels.."