New Tonks and Lupin "Deathly Hallows" Promo Photo

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
August 08, 2010, 07:44 PM

The Harry Potter Wall Art website has been updated with a brand new photo of Natalia Tena and David Thewlis as Nymphadora Tonks and Professor Remus Lupin, respectively. The posed image, titled "Nymphadora Tonks and Professor Lupin Waist Shot," features the actors in formal dress.

You can have find the image here in our galleries.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

170747_530882362413_208201703_31522693_980344_o_thumb

I do believe this is first! And ol’ Professor Lupin is looking a little tired and old. Tonks looks beautiful as always!

Posted by AldenF on August 08, 2010, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

awesome

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 08, 2010, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice pix…

Posted by Won_Two on August 08, 2010, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

Oh heavens no. I hate it. They both look much much older than they had appeared in any other films. It’s suppose to be roughly about a year from book to book not 15. I want to see Tonks with her signature pink her. And is it just me our do they look stiff?

I think it everyone should look up an image of the painting called “American Gothic”…now try to tell me that there is no resemble.

Posted by Anna Weasley on August 08, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Beautiful pic. Tonks looks radiant and Lupin looks exactly how he should. Love the pic!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 08, 2010, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Me_2010_thumb

Eek, that definitely doesn’t look like the fun, quirky Tonks I’ve read about!

Posted by Stephanie J on August 08, 2010, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I do believe this is a first, we never get anything Tonks and Lupin. I love the picture, just surprised how different they look. But still like themselfs.

Posted by LunaLuver on August 08, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

absolutely love the picture!!! i love tonks with the blondish hair it’s a lot better than the brown…oh boy is prof. lupin lookin shabby but it is hard times out there
about 102 days!!! god, i can’t wait!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on August 08, 2010, 09:07 PM report to moderator
N100000099311881_7753_thumb

It’s that of part the movie timeline when I see how they’ve somehow made Lupin look even stupider and subsequently complain about it to the laughter of other people. Glad that they are keeping with tradition. But I’ll end up getting used to it and loving it anyways, because it’s Lupin and I can’t help it.

Posted by moonyschick on August 08, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator

I prefer Lupins hair from Half-Blood Prince

Posted by on August 08, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_034_1__thumb

hmmm…… im not sure if i like it yet

Posted by Ginny_Wealsey_Potter on August 08, 2010, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Lupin looks soo old. and Tonks looks rather manish. but still, its cool. and Tonks looks funny with that hairstyle, she looks better with purple, they should try pink for the movies like it was in the books before

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 08, 2010, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Lupin just looks tired and a bit worn but it’s understandable, but Tonks ehh im not feeling her look.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 08, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator

Cool pic. Lupin does look rather old but not as old as he looked in HBP.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on August 08, 2010, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Is no one seeing her look like a guy in drag? And with stuble on her chin? She looks awful, much better before.Hair color better before.Am I missing something? A reason she is suppose to look like this?

Posted by Dlcohm7 on August 08, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator

"Professor Dumbledore -- yesterday, when I was having my Divination exam, Professor Trelawney went very -- very strange."[br]"Indeed?" said Dumbledore. "Er -- stranger than usual, you mean?"