Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 65 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 16, 2010, 01:02 AM

There are now only 65 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

They did not discuss Ron at all over the next few days. Harry was determined never to mention his name again, and Hermione seemed to know that it was no use forcing the issue, although sometimes at night when she thought he was sleeping, he would hear her crying.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "Godric's Hollow"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Capture10_thumb

ohh, poor hermione :’( i dont like that part

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on September 16, 2010, 01:42 AM report to moderator
Book_thumb

This was so heartbreaking but honest.

Posted by jillians642 on September 16, 2010, 02:28 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

So sad. Poor hermione

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 16, 2010, 03:41 AM report to moderator
2595099853_89f2b21d02_thumb

separated .. friendshp are break .. T___T crying over when i read it ..

Posted by Taca Potter on September 16, 2010, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

Oh this is so so sad =’( I was so upset at this part, at least I can read it now completely safe in the knowledge that Ron came back. I suspected he would, but you can never be sure until you read, can you?

Posted by eccentricalice on September 16, 2010, 04:36 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

oh..hermione…:(
T_T
I_I

Posted by tjerriam on September 16, 2010, 05:53 AM report to moderator

Poor Hermione
she seems the only one who did not lose her mind on this journey

Posted by daldula on September 16, 2010, 05:55 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Ohh, poor Hermione! I dont like that part!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 16, 2010, 05:59 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

I can totally sympathise with Hermione here, i thought it was a very touching quote and shows how important the trio are as a trio.

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on September 16, 2010, 06:08 AM report to moderator
58118_132230363492317_100001160614391_151843_1249933_n_thumb

This was my least favorite part of the book :’(

Posted by JK.jr. on September 16, 2010, 06:26 AM report to moderator

awe I loved but hated that part..you could see how much Hermione Loved Ron :) but she was soo sad it was horrible :\

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 16, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

This was really sorrowful but it’s always darkest before the dawn. And I must have missed this when I first read it but did Ron come back because they finally said his name? Someone alluded to this point on another quote and was wondering about that.

Posted by Silvery Doe on September 16, 2010, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_027_thumb

@Silvery Doe
No he realised his Mistake
and moreover brought a wand for Harry

Posted by Manveer on September 16, 2010, 07:01 AM report to moderator

I hated this part! So sad….and I begged a friend to tell me if Ron came back, but she wouldn’t! Reading again for 6th time, hate to see it cooming, but I know he comes back now.

Posted by Dawna on September 16, 2010, 07:40 AM report to moderator

Awwww…. I hated this part, I have to say. It was just so sad. I refused to believe that Ron actually left, but then I realized… Well, at least he came back. It just shows the bond that is their friendship…

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on September 16, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator

"Harry -- yer a wizard."[br]There was silence inside the hut. Only the sea and the whistling wind could be heard.[br]"I'm a [i]what?"[/i] gasped Harry.