"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 09:00 PM

The first full theatrical trailer for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film has now been released online and can be watched HERE in our Video Galleries and below!  Enjoy!

Update: WB has now released download links for the trailer in a multitude of formats and sizes:

WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

y is my comment shown like twenty times?! ok then.. lol

Posted by Winkyxx on September 22, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Hp7ava2_thumb

and when i say “night” i mean “end.”

Posted by emilykirstyn on September 22, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

So much to see!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be watching this about 1500 times. The trio looks so grown up, especially Hermione. AHHH it’s going to be EPIC!!!

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on September 22, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

A-MAY-ZING. SPEECHLESS

Posted by jammjcpotter on September 22, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

I have been watching this one repeat. It’s 2:15 in the morning, I have a test at college in a few hours time. But omg. This is just mindblowing.

Posted by Sasha on September 22, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I’m crying now….Why isn’t it November?

Posted by joeys_mommy on September 22, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator

I wish there was a LOVE button!!!

Posted by glow_freak on September 22, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

That was amazing, I actually started to get tears in my eyes just watching it, and chills!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on September 22, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator

EPIC! TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! I AM SO AMAZEDOMGOMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! BEST TRAILER EVA! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on September 22, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Hphphp_thumb

Accio Potter! I wish that we could see it now! I hope that is is true to the book because if it is it will be as stunning as it already seems! IN LOVE!

Posted by hermionelily on September 22, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator

I AM SO FREAKING OUT! THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING! I WANT A TIME TURNER SO I CAN GO INTO THE FUTURE AND SEE THAT MOVIE 29999 TIMES!

Posted by RavenclawGirl13 on September 22, 2010, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

okay, i mean WOW, dan is actually crying. tears. this looks like a very awesome film, but…

why does harry say “no one’s gonna die except me”? and why did dan radcliffe say that “harry definitely knows this is gonna be it” for harry in an interview? seems to directly contradict the idea in the book that harry’s imminent death was actually quite a shock to him. hm…..

Posted by abandonedboyjon on September 22, 2010, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Hphphp_thumb

Ravenclawgirl13- I totally agree! I am so excited!

Posted by hermionelily on September 22, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Neaqtw_th_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I Just Ran Like 10 Laps Around My House Yelling “HARRY POTTER TRAILER” I Might Have Scared Everyone.

Posted by GryffindorGarstang on September 22, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Hphphp_thumb

He says no one is gonna die for me.

Posted by hermionelily on September 22, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator

"You know what?" Ron murmured, looking over at the bar with enthusiasm. "We could order anything we liked in here, I bet that bloke would sell us anything, he wouldn't care. I've always wanted to try firewhisky --"[br]"You -- are -- a -- [i]prefect,"[/i]