"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 22, 2010, 09:00 PM

The first full theatrical trailer for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film has now been released online and can be watched HERE in our Video Galleries and below!  Enjoy!

Update: WB has now released download links for the trailer in a multitude of formats and sizes:

WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I love how you can see Fred and George saying, “Wow! We’re identical!” when they pan on the Seven Potters. xD

Dumbledore and Voldemort scenes are so creepy (in a good way!).

During that wedding explosion, Ron and Hermione dash to each other and Ron has his arms completely around her. Awwwwww.

Seeing Umbridge again. >:S

The sword of Gryffindor and the lake (also the close up of the sword for a split second!).

That horrid Ministry statue, oh my God.

“You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.” Yeah. Right.

Extreme epicness, crammed into two straight minutes of brilliant, seizure-inducing awesomeness. I love it. <3

Posted by EastTwilight on September 22, 2010, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

so sick i dont know what to say

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 22, 2010, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

This trailer made me cry…i can’t wait until november 19

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on September 22, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Hermione__ron_thumb

THAT IS SO AWESOME . I CAN’T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW BRILLIANT THIS IS ! SOOOO EXCITED ! :D

Posted by Brenna Potter on September 22, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

That was incredible!!! It looks like the final two movies are going to do the final book some justice!!

Posted by akcorr on September 23, 2010, 12:02 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2012-04-19_at_18

HOLY CRAP!!!!! SO AMAZING!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Posted by Sarah Artemisia on September 23, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2012-04-19_at_18

HOLY CRAP!!!!! SO AMAZING!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Posted by Sarah Artemisia on September 23, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

WOW. The content looks mind-blowing, but for the first time in HP movie history, the cinematography really stuck out to me . All the scenes seem very artistically balanced. I really liked they way Dumbledore’s tomb opens and the shot with Voldemort looking down at Dumbledore…omg. And that shot of Dobby, eeeekkk! I just want to run into the screen and hug him.

Posted by Scarlette on September 23, 2010, 12:34 AM report to moderator
Official-dh-chapter-art-harry-potter--26-the-deathly-hallows-200227_400_358_thumb

This is so amazing!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait for the movie. Did anyone noticed that the guards at the ministry’s are wearing what looks like red armbands=Nazi similaries?

Posted by ng_21 on September 23, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

AWESOME!!!!

Posted by blockaderunner on September 23, 2010, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Monty-python-black-knight-with-one-arm-off-794357_thumb

Aww man Luna’s room got trashed! :-(

Posted by Fastbak on September 23, 2010, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

I feel like I’ve already seen the movie! All I can say is ‘TREMENDOUS’!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on September 23, 2010, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

SUPER SUPER SUPER AMAZING trailer! Godric’s hollow, the mirror, Umbridge, Dobby, Xeno, the 7 Harrys, that bus, Ron and Harry fighting! I jumped up and down, watched it twice more then sent it to everyone I know! I really want to go to a movie now just to see it hopefully on the big screen.
I’m so psyched now, can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!

Posted by Meggie the Goose on September 23, 2010, 12:59 AM report to moderator
Premiere2_thumb

Favorite part was Godrics Hallows..Harry/Hermione<3.

Least favorite was the Ron/Hermione interaction. Same with Harry/Ginny.

My opinion. :)

Posted by HarryHermioneLove on September 23, 2010, 01:42 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

AMAZING! AHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! SO FAR SO GOOD! CANT WAIT, NOW I REALLY HAVE COMPLETE FAITH THAT THIS MOVIE WILL BE EPIC, AND THAT ITS TRULY AS CLOSE AS IT CAN BE TO THE BOOK! GREAT JOB!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 23, 2010, 02:28 AM report to moderator

"There are strange likenesses between us, after all. Even you must have noticed. Both half-bloods, orphans, raised by Muggles. Probably the only two Parselmouths to come to Hogwarts since the great Slytherin himself. We even [i]look[/i] something alike...