Deathly Hallows Trailer Reaction

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
September 23, 2010, 05:47 AM

You can watch and listen to PotterCast discussing the full Deathly Hallows trailer at this link or just below!

Here are the trailer links for you again!

Right HERE in our Video Galleries.

Full download links from WB:

WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

14540_740279955992_12102034_42986143_2917188_n_thumb

Looks simply amazing. November cannot come soon enough.

Posted by CatValentini on September 23, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

WB’s download links never work for me : (

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 23, 2010, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Nano_thumb

I’ve already watched the trailer over, and over again! This is just brilliant, mind-blowing… I’m speachless right now… EPIC! Yes, that’s the best word to describe a thing like this! ♥ I looooved it! ♥

Posted by Bookworm_Girl on September 23, 2010, 12:03 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts03_thumb

GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!

Posted by IwishIwas@Hogwarts on September 23, 2010, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts03_thumb

GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!

Epjpegutil31_thumb

The trailer is amazing, but for some reason I could not hear the comments.The screen caps photos were wonderful too, lots of clues to what will be in the movie. I bet the big bwhite box is Dumbledore’s tomb just before Voldie breaks in to steal the elder wand.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 23, 2010, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

AHHHH <3 EPIC TRAILER!!!
please fix the links?(: i want it on my iPod

Posted by ProfessorAlice on September 23, 2010, 01:13 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Awesome!!

Posted by SlyBones on September 23, 2010, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

shaking with excitement

Posted by devilskinn on September 23, 2010, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Hbpposter_harryandginny_thumb

NONE of the links work….fix them please TLC! Trailer rocked and REALLY want a better link to it please…k thanx.

Posted by kleigh629 on September 23, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

If you want to download the links once it gives the error site just go up to the search bar and delete the space at the end then hit enter. That should bring up the file or at least it did for me

Posted by Woodlover17 on September 23, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator

OMG!! That gave me shivers!!!! I can’t waith to see it!!!

Posted by DancewithaGinger on September 23, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Awesome! I <3 IT!!!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 23, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

I got goosebumps! :D
Luv that pottercast episode too, by the way :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on September 23, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Omg_a_branch__thumb

AMAZING!!!!

Posted by Frediswicked on September 23, 2010, 05:35 PM report to moderator

He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him and held up with a thick leather belt.[br]"What d'you think?" he asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito -- do I look like a Muggle, Harry

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014